My Heart Beats True - 2014 Membership Campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

Instead of buying another jersey told the family, 4 pairs of shoes + 12 pairs of socks for under $200. Bloody good.

I have 4 and 11. Watts has signed the 4, Clark wasn't at the sponsor function to do 11 for now clear reasons.

24 when I was a kid, so at least I got Robbo right. Numbers fell off before Jurrah so I think I'm fine.

Who was it? I had number 5 on my back through the 90s...maybe we both brought the Ox down together.
My first jumper had a 5 on it too, but it was for big Earl Spalding... #oldKent
Went to 11 and 3 after that but haven't had a jumper with a number since the late 90s

My first jumper had a 5 on it too, but it was for big Earl Spalding... #oldKent
Went to 11 and 3 after that but haven't had a jumper with a number since the late 90s
I had a 5 on my first kiddie Dees jumper too...except it was for Hird.

Ok cool, maybe that is for the $100 vouchers. as I was already a member our 70% off was only valid until the 12th of May....but for some reason the code still works so if anyone didn't use theirs they might still just get away with it.
Yep, I just used my 70% off voucher to get $215 of gym stuff for $72 after shipping. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This. Would still get a 2 out of respect.

Before my time but he was clearly a champ. Flower, Tingay and Jones makes it an easy choice. Only spud in 2 was Steven Armstrong and annoyingly he is the only premiership player too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back