My Heart Beats True - 2014 Membership Campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

Just noticed that we've cracked 35,000! Exciting. What could we get to if we put up a decent showing this week and then pulled off an upset (or close) on QB? A win against Essendon would be huge for memberships too too.

Enjoying the filtering of campaigner too. If this was a political forum it'd say grub instead of campaigner.

Might be a bit late, but I don't seem to ever of had my 70% voucher emailed to me. Did anyone else not get it.:(

I didn't either. And your post made me realise I haven't received an email from the club since last year.

Anyway, I rang them, and they said there was an issue at their end "bouncing" the emails. Apparently they fixed it and I should receive emails now.
However the New Balance deal has expired, so bad luck.

Might be a bit late, but I don't seem to ever of had my 70% voucher emailed to me. Did anyone else not get it.:(

Yeah, seems to be that their informing services are a bit hit and miss at the moment. I got that email, as did my sister but my Dad and brother didn't. But then they received a message about something recently that I didn't get so I dunno.

Has anyone had experience with this. Myself and the mrs both have dees memberships with reserved seats. As she can't make it this week I was hoping to take a mate using her membership. Are they likely to look at the name going into the reserved seating area or just the seat number? Cheers

Has anyone had experience with this. Myself and the mrs both have dees memberships with reserved seats. As she can't make it this week I was hoping to take a mate using her membership. Are they likely to look at the name going into the reserved seating area or just the seat number? Cheers
Nah mate you'll have no trouble getting in

As long as his wig looks realistic I reckon you'll be fine.

If its MCC you can get in trouble. They don't check often but when they do you will find yourself in a bit of strife. regular membership I don't think you'll have any issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a handful of games left to make an impression on this. Assumably 3 game memberships or something small like that.

A win over Essendon wouldn't hurt.

Only a handful of games left to make an impression on this. Assumably 3 game memberships or something small like that.

A win over Essendon wouldn't hurt.
I've had a few MFC supporter friends with birthdays recently, so I've bought about four of these. Super pricey but I figure it's worth it given where the money goes, and they're all close friends.

Minor increment with a few days to go.

Looks like we'll be lucky to break 36k. No record this year.
+1

Just realised I hadn't renewed. Been going to most the games attended in the corp box or an away game.

Done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back