My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

WA has only had two couples that were lovely, the goths from last year and the two scientists. It is really depressing to see and hear the crap that comes out of contestants mouths. WA has great produce and I am sure there are people out there who can cook and are nice. It will be interesting to see how David and Corinne and Kelly and Chloe go during challenges etc especially when they are put into a group situation. I didn't watch last nights episode but read a recap today online. Totally hilarious.

It's going to be an interesting score tonight. Bit all over the shop!

I think Dave and Corinne are toast though! Very critical even when the judges love a dish!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aphrodite agree can't stand the mother and daughter wouldn't mind them leaving the competition. Oh last night's episode was GOLD, starting with we've eaten in Michelin star restaurants at every opportunity (seriously I am going to count next time they cook) right through to David bagging the canoli saying it was mushy whilst when he bit into it it crunch and went everywhere. David's comments were hilarious and cannot wait to he cooks again. I'm not liking the boys they are a bit bland. Love the hippy chicks.

You know what I am beginning to want Kelly and Chloe to remain only to have them lose in the first challenge to wipe those smirks off their faces. At least they are honest. The couple from Geelong shouldn't have shown their hand so early on. Their menu was adventurous but some strange flavours going on. Absolute love Carly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back