My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Better to take a bit of extra time than to serve up a horrible dish that will score a 1!!

In saying that though these 2 blokes are just so unorganized it is not funny. The searing of the bird was what let them down and i could even tell the pan was not hot enough to sear in nor was it left for long enough to brown all over. This would of halved the cooking time in the oven.

Better to take a bit of extra time than to serve up a horrible dish that will score a 1!!

In saying that though these 2 blokes are just so unorganized it is not funny. The searing of the bird was what let them down and i could even tell the pan was not hot enough to sear in nor was it left for long enough to brown all over. This would of halved the cooking time in the oven.
I did think there was some time limit in effect but the fact they can have a 3 hour gap between entrée and main suggests not.

Anyone know how the time limit works on the show ?

I did think there was some time limit in effect but the fact they can have a 3 hour gap between entrée and main suggests not.

Anyone know how the time limit works on the show ?

There is no official time limit but you just make everyone shitty!! Making people shitty will see not them score you well 90% of the time!

There is no official time limit but you just make everyone shitty!! Making people shitty will see not them score you well 90% of the time!
A few have marked them down due to the time between courses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to know what did the boys do in the prep other than make the ice cream oh yeah they made biscuits. Not only did they not sear the pheasant properly but they put it on the lower part of the oven. The boys really don't have a clue. I'm going to miss tomorrow's nights episode will have to read about it on-line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back