My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

What's so ratings worthy about the SA mums? I'm over Jess's hissy fits. They're reasonable cooks when they're not stressed out and they're "nice mums" but that's really all they have going for them whereas at least C&T were interesting.

As for their dishes... Agree on the first and second courses... Then they (the judges) praised C&T's dessert for "taking them on a magic carpet ride to Turkey" yet the SA mums praline was garbage and as for Colin saying that the SA mum's dessert was a savory dessert that he enjoyed.... what in that dessert was intended to be savory?

Did they ever explain why the WA girls left the competition? I mean, it was filmed months ago and Kelly just started at the restaurant in WA a couple of weeks ago. I'm presuming filming ended well before then. They weren't at the SDC for SA mums Vs Carly and Tresne and were not on the stage in the preview for tonight's episode.

I have to say that it sucks being spoilered by the magazine ads that air throughout the show and it's even worse when it's by their very own advertising for the show.
have to vote for the stupid senate elections this weekend is my guess
you guys miss out on pound for pound the worst campaigning ever

WA girls leave???? :eek:

They did explain it at the start of last night's episode "family reasons." They're back for the next tapings.

But they were absent during the sudden death and all the while the silly magazine ad kept saying that they had quit. So when they were absent and absent in the preview for the next episode I presumed that I had either missed their departure or that they were removed from the show without an explanation.

Unforutnately the WA girls are still in it. I can't see Chloe sticking at the job she has landed at The Trustee, but it did help that she knew the chef. But they can cook. The SA mums especially Jessica is annoying me. I don't mind Bree as she is pretty laid back. Agree that Carly and Tresne got robbed. I actually am turning off MKR due to it being rigged. There is no way that the Greek girls should be still in it either. Think the dads are going to win it by a fair margin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back