FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

so, how the * can mick and matt watch the series and see the asian boirds comments and then want to eliminate them in comeback kitchen?

"Once I'd seen the comments on TV, I was quite excited to be cooking against them again," he said.
"I definitely didn't think they would be that nasty towards people.
"They compared people's food to cat and obviously they have eaten cat in their time to know what it tastes like."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...vertisment-break/story-e6frfmyi-1226625434712

when were the final episodes taped?

Damn, I like each of the remaining teams. The two male pairs are probably the weakest, as much as I like the healthy-cooking philosophy. I hope Jake and Elle come out winners in the end!

I like Mick and Matt but does anyone else think it's a bit ridiculous they can miss just about the whole competition then come in the end and win it?
I know they had to earn a spot back and had to cook well to get it, but it just seems odd to me that they can spend so long outside the actual competition and potentially win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just a rip off of "Masterchef" now.

What they should do really is get the guest judges to trot around the country. Now that I would like to see.

The extra round of instant restaurants was good. They got to introduce the Asian bitches as outsiders which might have contributed to the us vs them mentality.

Kitchen HQ really does reek of a Masterchef clone. I'm watching it but I'm not that interested, I was flicking over to Voice last night :p

Hard to see Jake and El not making the final.

I like Dan & Steph but they sucked in their home kitchen.

Their kitchen certainly did not rule.

I think this is against the concept of the show and spoils it a little.
Wouldn't surprise if that wasn't their kitchen... If their home isn't of 'television quality' they use other houses of friends/family etc.

i assume:

Robin-van-Persie-Manchester-United-Player-Pro_2815388.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back