Teams My Round 3 team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sct.png

Thinking of doing something crazy like N.Brown > J. Kelly or Miller > Krak and then Walters > Bonts
I like Walters but if I can get Bonts in I'd be ******* stoked.

I have always been quite conservative in my trading but this year I might just go with my gut and make some rash decisions like this.

DEF - Smith, Shaw, Lumumba, Newnes, Oxley, McIntosh (Saad, Brown)

MID - Fyfe, Jelwood, Ward, Danger, Pendles, NVB, Vandenberg, CEY (Cripps, Heeney, Krak)

RUC - Maric, Nic Nat (Read)

FWD - Swan, Dusty, Gray, TBC, Hogan, Clark (McGrath, Lonie)

29 trades left

$22k in the bank

Ranked 311 overall

DEF - Smith, Shaw, Lumumba, Newnes, Oxley, McIntosh (Saad, Brown)

MID - Fyfe, Jelwood, Ward, Danger, Pendles, NVB, Vandenberg, CEY (Cripps, Heeney, Krak)

RUC - Maric, Nic Nat (Read)

FWD - Swan, Dusty, Gray, TBC, Hogan, Clark (McGrath, Lonie)

29 trades left

$22k in the bank

Ranked 311 overall
Nice team, love the mids.

DEF: Shaw, M.Johnson, Lumumba, Newnes, Saad, Oxley (McIntosh, Brown)
MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, JPK, Selwood, Beams, Van Berlo, Ellis-Yolmen, Heeney (Cripps, Vandenberg, Anderson)
RUC: Goldstein, Naitanui (Read)
FWD: Gray, Dusty, Swan, Salem, Hogan, Clark (Lonie, McGrath)

Pretty happy with it at the moment, don't think i'll make any trades

DEF: Hibberd, Newnes, Gibbo, Higgins, Hunt, McIntosh (Oxley, Saad)
Mids: Fyfe, Sloane, Watson, Lewis, Rich, Griffen, Cripps, CEY (Vandenberg, Heeney, Miller)
Rucks: Goldie, TBC (O'Reilly)
Fwds: Martin, Roughie, Gray, Hogan, Salem, Clark (Lamb, Lambert)

120K in the Warchest.

Made the Bartel to Rough trade this week.

Def:

Heater (spud) Rance (spud) JKelly (spud) Newnes (fat spud) Kmac, Saad, Ox, NBrown

Mids:

Fyfe, JPK (spud) Parker (spud) JLewis RGriffen (spud) Cripps, CEY, Heeney (tuff campaigner) Sinclair, Vanders, Jed

Rucks:

Goldy (shining light) Burger, Read

Fwds:

Gray, bartel..to become BJ, Dusty, Lycett, Salem, logan, mcgrath, Clark.

Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

Newnes, Lumumba, Shaw, Saad, Mcintosh, Oxley (Brown, Hamling)
Sloan, Fyfe, Pendles, Griffin, Dangerfield, Deledio, CYE, Cripps (Heeney, Miller, J.Anderson)
Nic Nat, Sandi (Mason Cox)
D.Martin, Bennell, Ryder, Hogan, Salem, M. Clarke (Saad, Lonie)

Biggest issues i think are Newnes, Griffin, Deledio, Bennell
Happy with all of my rookies bar hamling in the backs
so who do i get rid of first?
newnes - brodie smith
griffin and/or to neale and or selwood
bennell to roughy or swan?

Parker > Sloane is a sideways trade, not an upgrade.
Yep, wouldn't be making that trade, especially when Parker has dropped in value and Sloane is pretty close to maxed out.

Def: Heater (spud) Rance (stud) JKelly (spud) Newnes (fat spud) Kmac, Saad, Ox, NBrown
Mids: Fyfe, JPK (stud) Parker (stud) JLewis RGriffen (fat spud) Cripps, CEY, Heeney (tuff campaigner) Sinclair, Vanders, Jed
Rucks: Goldy (shining light) Burger (spud), Read
Fwds: Gray, bartel..to become BJ (where can I get one?), Dusty, Lycett (spud), Salem, logan, mcgrath, Clark.
EFA

Yep, wouldn't be making that trade, especially when Parker has dropped in value and Sloane is pretty close to maxed out.

It also defies the most basic SC rule - Sell high, buy low.

My current team, last weeks trades were Ablett > Bont & Goodes > Docherty. Obviously they were great moves, but not too fussed.

Thinking I should upgrade Steven or wait a few weeks
upload_2015-4-20_15-36-42.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEF: Shaw Hodge MJ Mac Saad WhiteX (NBrown Hamling)

MID: Pendles Fyfe Jelwood Sloane Griffen Heeney CEY Cripps (Vandenberg Jed Touk)

RUCKS: Goldstein Mumford (Lucey)

FWDS: Gray Buddy Dusty Salem MClarke Hogan (Lonie McGrath)

28trades $198k
Would have thought as a Collingwood man you would have been all over Swan this year?

125686_9687b52e10d753ffdae9b0d9077594a9.PNG

Here's my team after going Bartel > Swan

Weaknesses are Griffen the a-hole at M5.

$109,200 in the kitty and so tempted to go Griffen > Beams

Have thought about going Newnes > Hamling too in order to get a heap of cash to use on upgrades.

Might wait to see how Hamling goes in his first 2 games though (if he gets selected)

team.JPG

Here's my team after going Bartel > Swan

Weaknesses are Griffen the a-hole at M5.

$109,200 in the kitty and so tempted to go Griffen > Beams

Have thought about going Newnes > Hamling too in order to get a heap of cash to use on upgrades.

Might wait to see how Hamling goes in his first 2 games though (if he gets selected)

View attachment 126369
i actually think im worse than you with trades.
talk myself into some bs each week for 2 trades.
but your teams pretty solid bud. if your tempted to downgrade newnes id look at roberton. think you would be better to upgrade though. tis a risky backline. newnes ---> shaw would make it look more solid.
my 2c

i actually think im worse than you with trades.
talk myself into some bs each week for 2 trades.
but your teams pretty solid bud. if your tempted to downgrade newnes id look at roberton. think you would be better to upgrade though. tis a risky backline. newnes ---> shaw would make it look more solid.
my 2c

Cheers for the feedback mate. :thumbsu:

I can easily talk myself into using 2 trades every week, its just a gift I have. LOL!

I don't mind the Newnes > Shaw trade cause like you said my backline is a little weak.

Just not sure what would give me more points. Newnes > Shaw or Griffen > Beams? o_O

Cheers for the feedback mate. :thumbsu:

I can easily talk myself into using 2 trades every week, its just a gift I have. LOL!

I don't mind the Newnes > Shaw trade cause like you said my backline is a little weak.

Just not sure what would give me more points. Newnes > Shaw or Griffen > Beams? o_O

more the pick. newnes you knew was a mid pricer and a punt. seems you had a few wins on similar guys down back. griff can score, has in the past. hes just a big girls blouse. frustrating to watch. but once again you knew that going in. hes less of a punt imo.

more the pick. newnes you knew was a mid pricer and a punt. seems you had a few wins on similar guys down back. griff can score, has in the past. hes just a big girls blouse. frustrating to watch. but once again you knew that going in. hes less of a punt imo.

Guess I can turn Griffen into Beams/JPK in a couple of weeks time if need be since they are both going to drop in price over the next couple of weeks.

Yeah that's true.

A few options to offload him to in 2/3 weeks time if he is still spudding it up!
ive got griffin newnes and gibson.
all a case of watch this space. once my rooks reach 300-350k one of those midpricers is becoming a rooky. spread the cash out over the rookys. only need to dump one of them.....

Would have thought as a Collingwood man you would have been all over Swan this year?
Had him most preseason but ended up into Gray before rd1. Never late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back