Toast My St Kilda, our magnificent club, only positive comments here please :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The clips I saw of the Family day Kosi couldn't wipe the smile off his face, great man and great to keep him involved, well done Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are a lifestyle!

I returned to Australia late last year and tried different parts of Etihad in the last few rounds. I decided my two kids and I would be best served up on level 3. They managed to get us front row seats.

The VIP area at the Family Day was brilliant. I got to have a chat with a lot of the younger players in particular and found them very impressive young men.

And we're training at the Junction on Monday!

Still find it hard to believe that.

I know McEvoy is a big loss. But when we look back at McEvoy & Hartung v Savage, Dunstan & Acres. I think we'll smile.

Might be a bumpy ride for a couple years. But it's certainly not going to be boring!

And Billy Longer for pick 25, in the immortal words of Brian Taylor:

WOWEE.

PS: McEvoy isn't looking like a big loss as a ruckman with Hickey seemingly upping his game and Longer also a talent. A great person and leader but I just don't think he suited our team.

Last edited:
Just came back from a catchup and heard Kosi has been appointed to a position in sponsorship with Ledified, future bodes well long term for our relationship.

Geez Brian that is three likes tonight for your posts. People will start talking.

May I also add that Luke Dunstan and Sean Dempster were well received by the children at my local Catholic school, so well in fact that the principal has invited them back as speakers to the year 6 children as mentors.
Both lads happily accepted the invitation, now who would have thought our lads would be mentors 12 months ago?
Both very impressive men making an effort and difference in St Kilda's heartland down here by the bay.

Jack Billings
Luke Dunstan
Blake Acres
Billy Longer
Tom Hickey
Nathan Wright
Jimmy Webster
Josh Saunders
Eli Templeton
Spencer White
Jack Newnes
Jack Steven
Shane Savage
Recruiting Team who know what their doing
International Games
Training hub and Community Base in fast growing SE Region with Decades of growth ahead
Stand alone VFL and hopefully Moorabbin redevelopment.
Genuine Plan and strategy for next flag tilt.

and just general awesomeness.

Oh yer and a player with Mountain in his surname

Last edited:
May I also add that Luke Dunstan and Sean Dempster were well received by the children at my local Catholic school, so well in fact that the principal has invited them back as speakers to the year 6 children as mentors.
Both lads happily accepted the invitation, now who would have thought our lads would be mentors 12 months ago?
Both very impressive men making an effort and difference in St Kilda's heartland down here by the bay.

I still remember when Nathan Burke and Robert Harvey came to my primary school, it was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back