Unofficial Preview N.A.B. Challenge 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 107136

There's the stand and that's it.
It's all standing room thereafter and it will be packed. It won't be fun.

For me it has always been about round 1. I am timing my preparation perfectly for it and all of my training is around that. I am stepping up over the next few weeks for match simulation. I will be heading to the local Macca's and KFC at peak times to queue up for food and will practice my tap and go just to make sure I am fine for the first round. Will also make sure I visit some very dodgy public toilets and to round off the preparation will park my car 18 blocks from work so I a cherry ripe!!

No Bendigo for TL15.

Jan 20, 2008
Bullengarook
AFL Club
Carlton
For me it has always been about round 1. I am timing my preparation perfectly for it and all of my training is around that. I am stepping up over the next few weeks for match simulation. I will be heading to the local Macca's and KFC at peak times to queue up for food and will practice my tap and go just to make sure I am fine for the first round. Will also make sure I visit some very dodgy public toilets and to round off the preparation will park my car 18 blocks from work so I a cherry ripe!!

No Bendigo for TL15.
precisely which dodgy public toilets & what time do you think ?.......

:eek:

dumb-dumber-unrated-edition-20060119033605174-000.jpg

Good to see the Melbourne posters getting together for social events, albeit George Michael style

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back