Unofficial Preview N.A.B. Challenge 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many on the list? We can play rookies in it?

I will go with 38.

A complete list is 44 players but we have 2 category B's in Byrne & Russell loading us up to 46, this year.

It's quite interesting then that we've taken on the 38/6 split, leaving us effectively with 8 rookies.........likely to be the most of any team.

A complete list is 44 players but we have 2 category B's in Byrne & Russell loading us up to 46, this year.

It's quite interesting then that we've taken on the 38/6 split, leaving us effectively with 8 rookies.........likely to be the most of any team.

The rookies have been good for us over the years. I always enjoy watching their progress and just seeing what diamonds in the rough we can find.

Was shattered that Peter Labi never went on with it, thought he seriously had some game but he then just disappeared.

46 on the list. Sounds like Foster & Whiley may miss out with injury + Giles. Russell an unlikely starter.
Walker in the final game if he comes good.
Gowers, Walsh & Fields will be touch and go but you'd think they may throw Fields into the fray being a mature pickup and being a taller player may help his cause with the rotations of our other talls.

1st week will be for the younger guys to ply their trade, while week 2 will see a spread between youth & experience, with the final week a full rehearsal for round 1 (with some smokeys on the bench).

Is it 26 per team, with substitute rules over a half?

One good thing with the lightening carnival of the 20/20 played previously was that there was a fair turnover of players between the 2 games.

Probably has something to do with cap space I would think. Trigg has mentioned that this year it's very tight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rookies have been good for us over the years. I always enjoy watching their progress and just seeing what diamonds in the rough we can find.

Was shattered that Peter Labi never went on with it, thought he seriously had some game but he then just disappeared.
Peter Labi... why does that ring a bell ? Labi, Labi.... Ahhh now i remember.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back