Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey NZers, there's a sheep show on ABC.
May as well watch the cricket. Some sheep are going to get shagged today. C'mon Aussie.

I don't get your avatar Jazny.

I hope that doesn't make me sound slow... :$
It is Peter Hudson's head on a goat. Because Hudson is the GOAT due of the reasons in my sig. Goat simulator is a game where you play as a goat. But Peter Hudson is the real goat so I made GOAT simulator be a game where you play as Peter Hudson the goat. :oops:

It is Peter Hudson's head on a goat. Because Hudson is the GOAT due of the reasons in my sig. Goat simulator is a game where you play as a goat. But Peter Hudson is the real goat so I made GOAT simulator be a game where you play as Peter Hudson the goat. :oops:
There's only one GOAT and that's McGOAT conor McGregor

Lethality must surely object to the GOAT simulator programing. He'd try to hack it and add that slow fat thug in there instead.

Thanks Brett, I'll be back to piss you off soon..been having important family time :) in bed snuggling watching the cricket right now and I keep thinking of you guys and hash tags hehe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where have ya been?
I've been reading you campaigners a bit but haven't had much to contribute..bit of a hard time in our family right now unfortunately.

Jaz you sexy piece of ass..come here and plant one on me girl/boy/elf x

I've been reading you campaigners a bit but haven't had much to contribute..bit of a hard time in our family right now unfortunately.

Jaz you sexy piece of ass..come here and plant one on me girl/boy/elf x
All the best. Hope things can somehow make a turn for the better soon

Been thinking of you Morgs..keep putting these mouthy clowns in their place :)

#VagGang4Lyfe
I've been fighting the good fight in your absence! #VagGang4Lyfe

Is anyone else nervous? I was gritting my teeth when they started smashing all those 4's

Not anymore Woosh. We have this in the bag. Big Show yet to bat.

And hello Woosh. Hope all is well.:):rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back