Review NAB 1 vs. Geelong @ Townsville

Remove this Banner Ad

First game of the year! Talk about it all here. Who will we play? Looks like it's going to be mostly the kids running around.

If I was a gambling man, I would say Geelong! :p

Personally, I can't wait to see Touk Miller play. I think he'll play quite a decent proportion in the midfield and hope he tears it up!

This is my team:

FB: Glenn, Leslie, Tape
HB: Broughton, Schade, Malceski
C: Shaw, Sexton, Kolodjashnij
HF: Stanley, Gorringe, Miller
FF: Nicholls, J. Hall, Matera

Fol: Smith, Hallahan, Rischitelli

A team without ablett and Lynch.. Isnt worthy..
Fingers crossed Lynch plays
I better not be flying up from melb to see Josh hall at full forward. N nicholls in the pocket
Rocket has made no secret it's going to be a very young team. I don't think Lynch will make the trip. Will play NAB 2 & 3.

A team without ablett and Lynch.. Isnt worthy..
Fingers crossed Lynch plays
I better not be flying up from melb to see Josh hall at full forward. N nicholls in the pocket
going up to townsville to watch a nab cup game?
you keen ill give you that

Figure they only have 3-4 games down here in melb.. And dont do any community stuff down here apart from a meet n greet at the last game of the year in melb..
So if i come upto a NAB maybe they'll all have a bit of time for the community etc. ;)
I need all the new kids signitures ;)
yeah im gonna miss heaps of the melbourne games.. damn saturday day games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocket has made no secret it's going to be a very young team. I don't think Lynch will make the trip. Will play NAB 2 & 3.

I think ours will be reasonable young as well , no Selwood , no SJ..... which of our kids play yet to be determined but 2014 draftee Gore has been looking good apparently. Clark for 1/2 apparently.

No Lonergan in your side Sunny , is he fit ? How has Herbert been going over the PS , does he look like pressing for a game?

Going up for this , will be good to see the Rocket game plan in action for the first time . Heard Smith , Nicholls and Brooksby will all make the trip , so rocket looking at our ruck options.

I think ours will be reasonable young as well , no Selwood , no SJ..... which of our kids play yet to be determined but 2014 draftee Gore has been looking good apparently. Clark for 1/2 apparently.

No Lonergan in your side Sunny , is he fit ? How has Herbert been going over the PS , does he look like pressing for a game?
Lonergan did his ankle. Only joining in main training next week.

Herbert a good chance.

Are they injured or just being rested?

Also, do you think Jake Kolodjashnij will play?

With Selwood its management , just time him to be ready for Hawks R1. SJ , still not quite right yet.

On JakeK , I hope so . Most on our board rate I'm highly. Got a bit of a wrap from Scarlet over the PS. We have several who Id like to see get some time over the Challenge series so I guess it will depend on matchups. Rivers will not play I believe so he is the logical replacement.
The intention is to make Blicavs a defender along with Lonergan and Taylor , so he needs time. We also have a Rookie tall defender in Toohey that must be getting close as well.

Cats have said they'll field a relatively strong side.

I think Spitta and Lynchy will play at least a half.

How many are we allowed on the interchange? Eight?

Squad:

2. Zac Smith.
5. Jarrod Harbrow
6. Alex Sexton
7. Nick Malceski
11. Harley Bennell
13. Andrew Boston
14. Mitch Hallahan
15. Daniel Gorrigne.
18. Trent McKenzie
19. Tom Lynch
20. Henry Schade