Game Day NAB Challenge 1 Dockers VS Dees - Freo Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this gonna be our game day thread?

I reckon it may as well be. Until we take it way off topic and start talking politics or something :)

So what are we looking for tonight ? Personally I am hoping that the lack of influence from Tabs and Apeness in the intra clubs were because the defenders on them know the game plan and their running patterns. If you think about it you never hear of buddy kicking 10 in an intra club. Tonight we will see

Also hoping to see crozier back up his first intra club and NO INJURIES

I reckon it may as well be. Until we take it way off topic and start talking politics or something :)

So what are we looking for tonight ? Personally I am hoping that the lack of influence from Tabs and Apeness in the intra clubs were because the defenders on them know the game plan and their running patterns. If you think about it you never hear of buddy kicking 10 in an intra club. Tonight we will see

Have we got the final starting players ? Who dropped from squad ?
For me, the big interest besides how Connor goes is Tanner playing on hyped Hogan.

you're probably right but some sad desperate part of my soul wanted to see the beautiful GAMEDAY title. Ditto except:
1. No injuries
2. No injuries
3. Blakely
4. Sonny rotating thru the guts
5. No injuries

I suspect for the next NAB challenge game, Blakely will come out and Weller will come in

4:10 is such a terrible time for the game to start. I literally can't go now because by the time I finish work and get to Freo it's going to be 3 quarter time...

Bloody sucks...I wanted to grab both in an DT keepers league. Needed Blakely to not to play this week so I can get him in my 2nd round lol. Kid is a gun...now I need to decide who to get out of Weller v Blakely...both guns

looking for to watching the game tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If its anything like the Joondalup game last year we will go out for a run and play old fashioned football and not follow the game plan or any game plan! If so and it is what the match committee want Melbourne will win by 10 goals.

I just want no injuries the points don't matter.

I don't give a f*** that it's the NAB Cup or whatever it's called these days, FREO IS BACK!!! Training and intra-clubs have been enough to sustain me this off season but I've been hanging out for some proper football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back