NAB Challenge 2015 - Game @ Whitten Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy#5

Senior List
Apr 16, 2003
The Doghouse!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I think there'll be a few of us down there, especially with Boyd probably playing. His first mark will be like Cordy's overhead mark last year, the crowd goes crazy :p

Clay

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club (VFL)
Make it happen dogs fans. See the firsts at the Whitten Oval, see Boyd and Biggs and Zaine. Let's pack whitten oval to the rafters!

EASTWESTDOGS

Team Captain
Dec 27, 2011
East Keilor
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
Awesome news will have to earn some major brownie points thats my wife's Birthday.
Better start the garden like i promised .
The Whitten oval will be rocking they better have a heap of beer hot weather late Feb.

Jimmy#5

Senior List
Apr 16, 2003
The Doghouse!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Awesome news will have to earn some major brownie points thats my wife's Birthday.
Better start the garden like i promised .
The Whitten oval will be rocking they better have a heap of beer hot weather late Feb.

Whoops... just realised it's our 5-year wedding anniversary on the 28th :eek:

Better start saving as dinner that night could be an expensive one, although may try plan to do something the night before just to be on the safe side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EASTWESTDOGS

Team Captain
Dec 27, 2011
East Keilor
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
Whoops... just realised it's our 5-year wedding anniversary on the 28th :eek:

Better start saving as dinner that night could be an expensive one, although may try plan to do something the night before just to be on the safe side.
LOL

Eastdog

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Manchester United
Great news for our club. Hopefully in future future years we may even play some AFL season games there against those lower drawing interstate sides.

Be amazing if they had the first VWFL game at Whitten in the morning and a vfl curtain rasier for the nab game.
Prefect day of footy for all.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Fantastic news.

Love that we're bringing Whitten Oval back into the spotlight. Opening up access to elite facilities for women's football is a great initiative, retrieving a ball from the Geelong Road End late on a winter's evening won't be a terrifying exercise anymore, and the Footscray Football Club, one way or another, is playing out west, where it belongs.

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Excellent start to the year. Crowd v tigers should be huge so I hope the stadium management starts planning for some extra dinner time catering!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back