NAB Challenge 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe no-one has mentioned Bennell yet. Can't wait to see the man in action once again providing that drive from defence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/Freo thread

As always I want to see the new recruits and the players that I didn't get to see much of last season; guys like Lamb. McInnes, Waterman, Brophy and Adamson.

It was a Kangaroo court, they were all going to the gallows regardless.

Are you serious?

24 of the nazi leaders (military, politicians, industrialists etc..) went on trial -
12 were found guilty and executed
7 found guilty and imprisoned
3 acquitted
1 died before trial
1 committed suicide

Hardly a Kangaroo court with predetermined results!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might have to practise my booing for the Bombers, it has been in hibernation all summer.
Yeah can't say I'm with you on that considering you'd be booing a bunch of players who were not involved with the supplements scandal. Yes, dodgy club, but finally Hird is gone and the idiot players who didn't ask enough questions and then systematically lied to ASADA are now being adequately punished IMO.

I think booing the team now would undermine our retrospectively gained moral-superiority from the 2013 booing game.

Yeah can't say I'm with you on that considering you'd be booing a bunch of players who were not involved with the supplements scandal. Yes, dodgy club, but finally Hird is gone and the idiot players who didn't ask enough questions and then systematically lied to ASADA are now being adequately punished IMO.

I think booing the team now would undermine our retrospectively gained moral-superiority from the 2013 booing game.
Just focus on Crowley then?

No, I think we should cheer loudly anytime Crowley gets the ball

untitle.JPG

Boooooooooooooooo

Got my tickets for Joondalup. Looking forward to some live footy.

I haven't been there before but I think from memory parking was an issue in the preseason game a couple of years ago. Will probably train on up if that's the case.

Yep take the train will be way easier than parking. You can either walk from Joondalup stations (15min walk) or they wil no doubt put a shuttle bus on.

Can't believe how soon it is. Hopefully I can stream it

anyone see the latest Preseason update where barrass beats JK in it? Barrass looks to have add some bulk over the offseason and would have worked/played with JK over the offseason a lot. Really keen to see him in the first preseason game as he gets his first shot at redemption against the crows. 5 months back he was no match for tex and jenkins and was easily man handled and let jenkins boot 6 on him, now his got a perfect chance to see how far he has physically come over the summer. Hope simmo throws him to the deep end again and play him on jenkins and tex again.

Anyone in Melb want to watch the game at a pub or something, presuming it'll be screened live?

I'll bring the Lamb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back