Review NAB Challenge Adelaide v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to disagree. Port are on a whole other level of stupidity. They always have been. 'Never tear us apart'.
There were a couple of numpties sitting behind me that said Port should move back to footy park because AO was too far from Alberton oval to travel back after games. They could brand footy park better than AO because Crows get an unfair advantage with the oval name. It got worse the longer they went on...

On brighter news that 32 bloke can play a bit if only he could kick better.
We look to be headed in the right direction.

We either took our foot off or ran out of legs in the last.

Anyone have a link to stats for both league and reserves? Or just league even.

Struggling to find them
It's hard enough finding SANFL stats for a regular game, let alone a practice match.

Thought T Lynch's game was very good, been a bit under rated.

Wish he had about 10-15 m extra in his kick - but he's effective
Yep, he's lucky to kick it 45m at times. Fair cry from guys like Sloane booting it 65m off of 1 step!

Don't have any issue with this but looking at how Lowden moved whist at Hawthorn, he is not mobile enough to play as a second or third forward. His agility doesn't allow him to get out on the lead. His level of moblity is a stay at home forward in the goal square and thjen be a full time ruck.

Therefore, it's Jenkins as a 85% forward and 15% back up ruck and his 40 goals a season will be excellent.
That's odd because our coaches were surprised by how quick he was before he had the injury.

That's odd because our coaches were surprised by how quick he was before he had the injury.

Linear running and lateral running are very different.

Playing as a ruchman and running in a stright line wouldn't be a problem, however when he has to run and change direction - it would be like trying to get the QE2 to change direction.

Linear running and lateral running are very different.

Playing as a ruchman and running in a stright line wouldn't be a problem, however when he has to run and change direction - it would be like trying to get the QE2 to change direction.
Not that I'm disagreeing but how many times have you seen Lowden play to come up with the assessment he isn't agile?

Rowie and Rooch both went down after the concert to "inspect" the oval. All Rooch could report is that it was "sandy" while Rowie said it was "cherry ripe". Make of that what you will. ;)

The ground was extremely sandy you could see it go everywhere when players would land. The boundaries were also really far in compared to 2013, definitely caused a few mis kicks on the wings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not true mate. You just have a set against me and want to twist everything to suit how you want to view me.

Not true mate. You just have a set against me and want to twist everything to suit how you want to view me.

It takes a lifetime to build a reputation, and only a second to lose to.

If you really are not Rucci, you should start a new account with a new reputation. Then you can understand why and how you went wrong. However, if you are just going to post crap, your crap will get called out.

There were a couple of numpties sitting behind me that said Port should move back to footy park because AO was too far from Alberton oval to travel back after games. They could brand footy park better than AO because Crows get an unfair advantage with the oval name. It got worse the longer they went on....
And I've sat near fellow crows supporters that I've had to move away from.
In any case, the discussion was about the Adelaide and Port BF boards and the incessant need some posters have to claim the moral high ground. It's boring and meaningless no matter who's doing it.

Lowden could not do that.

He is a semi traylor, not a B line bus. He is not agile enough to plsy that role.
You have no idea , the kids 6.9 in the old and he is more agile than NicNac , also has run down mids while at BH ,below his knee's he's has good as it get's for his size ( find the footage of his goal v Geelong in the 2013 VFL GF ) ......pace and agility are far from his weakness's !!
Now if you had said he has no idea how to play as a KPF id be the first to agree .....

You have no idea , the kids 6.9 in the old and he is more agile than NicNac , also has run down mids while at BH ,below his knee's he's has good as it get's for his size ( find the footage of his goal v Geelong in the 2013 VFL GF ) ......pace and agility are far from his weakness's !!
Now if you had said he has no idea how to play as a KPF id be the first to agree .....

Hopefully he can prove me wrong. But i won't be holiding my breath.

Rowie and Rooch both went down after the concert to "inspect" the oval. All Rooch could report is that it was "sandy" while Rowie said it was "cherry ripe". Make of that what you will. ;)

Rowie like chocolates and Rooch felt a familiarity.

There were a couple of numpties sitting behind me that said Port should move back to footy park because AO was too far from Alberton oval to travel back after games. They could brand footy park better than AO because Crows get an unfair advantage with the oval name. It got worse the longer they went on...

On brighter news that 32 bloke can play a bit if only he could kick better.
We look to be headed in the right direction.

We either took our foot off or ran out of legs in the last.
So you were at the game?

There was no number 32 for Port. Butcher has worn 11 since 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back