NAB Challenge - Carlton v West Coast Friday 7.10PM est - Mandurah

Remove this Banner Ad

Heppell has transferred to the Eagles ??

DSCF0785.JPG

Yep, I believe that is his twin sister!!

Few highlights for me:

1. TUOHY'S BACK - great to see him resemble some of his 2013 form. Arguably our best player on the field.
2. P.Cripps - 10 Contested possessions & 6 tackles. Kid's gonna be a gun!
3. Yarran's next step. - Has improved from last year. Showed some glimpses that he's got what it takes to become an elite player. (If he hasn't already)
4. Jaksch - Was sceptical at first but looks like he can be a very handy player for us.
5. Curnow - In flying form, I reckon this year will be his year. Underrated.

13 or so senior players not playing.

Middle of February practise game.

Is what it is......though one poster seems to have taken it very hard.

How do you explain Hawthorn being tipped for the wooden spoon after losing to Collingwood the day before?

Stop making excuses.

Despite Jeffy's ongoing issues and my belief that Byrne will be a very handy player for us in the future, it was still strange/sad seeing 38 being worn by someone that wasn't Jeffy. Too many good memories associated still.... 'and it's an amigo, they won't catch him....kick it jeffrey' :(
Love the new username... :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right so watched the game.. and it was s**t.

Scrappy game and honestly don't bother trying to take anything out of it. Did not even resemble AFL quality at all. The kids will improve their fitness and learn what it's like playing with men. That's pretty much about it.
You must be a masochist :p

Just from what I heard of the game I wasn't gonna put myself through watching it. I'm happy enough to hear the likes of Paddy Cripps looking pretty good and his stats read pretty good too for a kid having to shoulder a fair bit of load in the middle with our usual big time mids missing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back