NAB Challenge - Carlton v West Coast Friday 7.10PM est - Mandurah

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the guy that was getting run past by Worsfold?

Good transformation if it is.
Probably more well known now for spending six months in prison, so at least he's partially expunged that memory :p

We need a good crumbing forward, and the battle seems to be between him and Malcolm Karpany, who missed a lot of last season with injury. Hill and LeCras play more of a leadup role, we need someone quicker down there who can crumb it.

Comes onto the CFC board and says that name...

Dunno about you lot, but I'm beginning to see why the Romans thought crucifixion was a reasonable way to deal with someone...
crucifixion... first offence... tends to stop repeat offences from occuring :)

Dra I have work plus going out, so it is the tv for me. After the game go into town and have a drink at the Irish pub opposite the foreshore. I think it is called Murphys or the Brighton which is on the corner near the bridge. They both do food as well.

Right... who of the BF crowd from WA are getting to the game?

I got my ticket today and I will be there with my #50 heritage jumper on :D

I'll probably end up sitting with BB's grandfather and family and cheering him on :)
Not for me unfortunately, can't get away from the office in time to make it down to Mandurah.

4.10 on the friday of a long weekend is a ridiculous time to hold the game. The freeways will be packed with people heading down south for the weekend and usually it's still pretty warm at that time of day.

Dra I have work plus going out, so it is the tv for me. After the game go into town and have a drink at the Irish pub opposite the foreshore. I think it is called Murphys or the Brighton which is on the corner near the bridge. They both do food as well.
No love for the toucan room?

I've got an hours drive back to Bunbury after the match... plus I am hoping to get a few autographs on my jumper :D

I'll probably end up sitting with BB's grandfather and family and cheering him on :)
Yeah we will be there, cant wait as there will be a sell out crowd, will be awesome to see us hopefully beat the Eagles with such a young team coming over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is not going to please some on here if that pans out to be true....

Some on here are really critical about our recruiting and if Boekhorst is a bust or is as bad as that dog then it will get very feisty around here.;)
Nah, we're pretty accepting of draft mistakes.

Are you from WA Dram or just over for it?

I would be there but I've got a uni thing on unfortunately.

Is it right we have two games this season though? An Eagles and a Dockers game

Beautiful spot Mandurah, rented a house on the canals with some relatives who live in Perth.

Hope the weather is okay for the game and not too hot.

I know it been mentioned, but congrats to Rowe for his 1st game as a Carlton Captain! (only member of leadership group playing)
Simmo is the only other 'veteran' making us a very young side.

I'm excited to see all the new guys and younger players, it will be a great experience for them.

Go Blues !!!

There is a lot to like about this team... lots of new faces and some real excitement machines coming out :D

Hey you must be stoked all our WA kids are coming over.
Do you think you could ask how BB is enjoying life down at Ikon Park.
BB and Clem have been the two to impress the most out of the draftees.
They both like to run and carry the footy.
Both have been doing exactly that in some of the intra club games.

Nah, we're pretty accepting of draft mistakes.
Murray Vance, Jordan Russell, Pat McCarthy, Luke Mitchell, Marcus Davies, Rohan Kerr, Caleb Tiller, Mark Austin, Joe Anderson, Clint Benjamin, Jake Edwards, Luke Blackwell, Chris Bryan, Anthony Raso, Ricky Mott, Glenn Bowyer, Adrian Deluca, Cameron Croad,Karl Norman, Mick Martyn, Brett Backwell....... all agree with you !!

We have plenty of practice of being accepting......;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back