NAB Challenge - Carlton v West Coast Friday 7.10PM est - Mandurah

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohh I have googled the toucan bar, yuck, so not my scene?
Toucan Club is the place to be if you’re after a great night out in Mandurah, it's all about music, dancing and good times… the only club of its kind in the Peel Region!

Just googled it , whats not to like :p

Are you from WA Dram or just over for it?

I would be there but I've got a uni thing on unfortunately.

Is it right we have two games this season though? An Eagles and a Dockers game
I am living in Bunbury atm :) most of my family lives here :)

I will have to check the fixture list and see where we are playing those two, but I think that you might be right :)

Toucan Club is the place to be if you’re after a great night out in Mandurah, it's all about music, dancing and good times… the only club of its kind in the Peel Region!

Is that the club where the locals line dance to techno after consuming a couple of pints?

Looking forward to seeing what the kids have got in their first game, as well as seeing how Cripps, Graham, Bucks and the like go. Not expecting a win given the side WCE have picked but it's still footy!

Go Baggers!! :)

Really looking forward to this one. It's only NAB Cup but it's great to have footy back.

It's always great to win but I genuinely could not care less about the result tonight. Win, lose or draw - it doesn't matter so long as we get through unscathed and continue to prepare for the season proper.

Plenty of new faces wearing Navy Blue tonight - it'll be great to see how they go out there. Spots are well and truly up for grabs for our round 1 side against Richmond, so expect there to be plenty of players trying to put their best foot forward from the opening bounce.

Go Blues. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edit: referenced to the Toucan.

Oh the memories, bizarre as they were when trying to work out WTF is this place upon a weekender(s) down there. Funny stuff indeed.

Felt like Johnny come lately from the Eagles song, the new kid in town.

I'd suggest a bullet proof vest, seriously. Dodgiest place I've ever been. Walked in and then straight back out, thought I was going to be stabbed...had my good flanno shirt on as well

Really keen to see how Cripps, Boekhorst and Jaksch go! 2 first round picks and our big trade in the off season we need these guys performing if we are to move up the ladder. Just relying on Murph, Gibbsy and Juddy ain't gonna do it. The good news is both Cripps and Jaksch have had a few seasons at AFL level and Boekhorst is a mature recruit so they should be good to go.

Watch out for Watson also reckon he might be the surprise packet of the forward line this year!!!

Will Menzel get up after last week?

Simpson ran his heart out and was exhausted. Should we play him? What to prove?

Would be happy should Docherty, Yarran to be involved but not surprised should one fall out.

This may be our best 22 should all players play:

Simpson. Jaksch White
Sheehan Rowe Docherty
Yarran Cripps Boekhorst
Bell Casboult Tutt
Menzel Watson Jones
Wood Graham Curnow
Buckley Tuohy Smith Armfield.

Emg: DVR Dick Walsh Fields Gowers Byrne Johnson.

I'll have a look at this game - wont be too worried about the result. Keen to see our style of play and the new kids in action.

Checking in.
Going barefoot lawn bowling first for a few ends and a hundred or so beers,quiet night!.:rolleyes:
So don't get too upset if I post something along the lines of....
Fkck Malthoise ,where's our brackline sktrctur,bloody frwards carnt take a grab and who the bloody hell is that knew kid?.
:confused:

Going to be leaving in about 30 minutes for the drive... gonna take me about an hour to get up there and then I dont know how long to get into the ground..

I am going to be trying to get a spot near the coaches box :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back