bato

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Novak Djokovic
BRISBANE LIONS 0.10.15 (75) DEF. SYDNEY SWANS 1.4.6 (39)

upload_2015-3-7_14-15-59.png

TICKETS: Can be found online via the Link

WEATHER: Max 28 degrees. Winds southerly 20 to 30 km/h becoming north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.

BROADCAST GUIDE: Fox Footy - Ch504 / AFL Live (app)

Both clubs have named a strong line-up so it should be a decent game to watch. The Swans are only really missing Franklin, Ted Richards, Goodes, Tippett and McVeigh. No biggie. :rolleyes:

Whilst the noticeable absentees from the Lions side are Hanley, Christensen and Maguire.

BRISBANE LIONS
1. Luke McGuane, 4. James Aish, 5. Mitch Robinson, 6. Josh Green, 7. Jed Adcock, 8. Rohan Bewick, 9. Dayne Beams, 10. Daniel Rich, 12. Stefan Martin, 14. Brent Staker, 15. Dayne Zorko, 17. Claye Beams, 18. Nicholas Robertson, 21. Daniel Merrett, 22. Marco Paparone, 23. Matthew Leuenberger, 24. Liam Dawson, 25. Daniel McStay, 26. Tom Cutler, 27. Darcy Gardiner, 28. Lewis Taylor, 29. Jaden McGrath, 30. Jack Redden, 32. Sam Mayes, 33. Michael Close, 35. Ryan Lester, 38. Thomas Rockliff, 42. Justin Clarke, 47. Zac O'Brien

SYDNEY SWANS
2. Rhyce Shaw, 4. Daniel Hannebery, 5. Isaac Heeney, 6. Tom Mitchell, 7. Harry Cunningham, 9. Abaina Davis, 11. Jeremy Laidler, 12. Josh Kennedy, 13. Toby Nankervis, 14. Craig Bird, 15. Kieren Jack, 16. Gary Rohan, 17. Jack Hiscox, 20. Sam Reid, 21. Ben McGlynn, 22. Dean Towers, 24. Dane Rampe, 26. Luke Parker, 27. Daniel Robinson, 29. George Hewett, 31. Harrison Marsh, 32. Lewis Jetta, 33. Brandon Jack, 35. Sam Naismith, 38. Mike Pyke, 39. Heath Grundy, 40. Nick Smith, 42. Xavier Richards, 43. Lewis Melican

AFL+Rd+7+Brisbane+v+Sydney+DI-CC9NwnBtl.jpg

Thread needs a Squizzy pic cause he's awesome.

Last edited:
Great to see them on Fox this week, it will be interesting see how both midfields go, footy on a Friday afternoon, what a start to the weekend.

Dam was hoping it would be an 8pm start so I could watch it after work. I may get fired tonight. Watch the skies.

Are you a skywriter who's likely to stuff up his work because you're watching the Lions or something? :eek:

Dam was hoping it would be an 8pm start so I could watch it after work. I may get fired tonight. Watch the skies.

Think of us here in Perth. I have to be very clever to try and sneak out to be home by 4:10

If you've got foxtel to watch it surely you can record it to watch it when you get home?

The stream was nice but this should be a better experience watching it on FOX, no more twinkle little stars either.

Hopefully we've gotten a few cobwebs cleaned out.

The stream was nice but this should be a better experience watching it on FOX, no more twinkle little stars either.

Hopefully we've gotten a few cobwebs cleaned out.

Gonna miss Plough's beautiful voice though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got FOXTEL on in time for this game. Is the HD worth the extra? I only really watch footy. Pretty keen for the game. :)

Just got FOXTEL on in time for this game. Is the HD worth the extra? I only really watch footy. Pretty keen for the game. :)

Yeah, I think the HD is worth the extra 10 bucks a month.

With all the injuries happening around the league early in the NAB challenge, is anyone else just a little nervous about sending essentially the same squad to play two matches six days apart?

With all the injuries happening around the league early in the NAB challenge, is anyone else just a little nervous about sending essentially the same squad to play two matches six days apart?

With the extended benches they can manage their workload pretty well.

Yes. Not necessarily for the 6 day thing, just in general. If we lose another quality mid on top of Hanley, we basically go into the season with our one 2015 point of difference (midfield depth) taken out of the equation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back