NAB Cup Rd 1 Blues V's Power V's Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 2, 2005
SCG, Bay 29
AFL Club
Collingwood
Haven't seen a thread started yet so I guess I'll kick one off, the following is quoted from the usual Moderator warnings....

Game is on tonight and use this thread for all in game discussion and pre match talk then it will be moved to the Gameday Board at the conclusion of the match. :thumbsu:

A reminder though...

Video Streams

International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.

Local viewers can see games on Foxtel or via XBox or T-Box etc.

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams or supplying them. Your account will be suspended for a day.

Tigerbob

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2001
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm, Bushies
LOL at how clearly the "**** off Port" came through the effects mic.

Also, Dwayne Russell commentating again, its going to be a long year.

Yep.

Ebert started well, looks fit. The Port midfield is not terrible. If Cassisi and Cornes can play at there best then Hartlett, Ebert, Gray and Boak is bloody good.

Good signs early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking umpiring. Kruuz got a fifty, siren went, noone realised, kruuz kicked the ball away and the umpire gave him a second kick. Surely if he kicks the ball then that is it?

Underdog

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Shocking umpiring. Kruuz got a fifty, siren went, noone realised, kruuz kicked the ball away and the umpire gave him a second kick. Surely if he kicks the ball then that is it?

Presumably the umpire assumed he kicked it without realizing he had a 50m penalty. That's brought back every time.

Massive lols;

AmjY3kiCEAABIvF.jpg

Charliebrow 16

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Federer, Birmingham FC
That's ridiculous. Port dominated that quarter only for two contentious decisions to bring Carlton right back into it. Luckily it doesn't really matter as it's not for four points.

Port have some talented youngsters though. I've been impressed.

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
That hurts for Port. Should be a long way in front. Can't believe they didn't review that first Carlton goal.

Ebert looking great, actually hitting his targets. Wingard looks good until other than kicking for goal. Trengove and Butcher also good :thumbs:

Not too many positives from Carlton i thought. Lucas got a bit of it.

neroblack

Premiership Player
Jul 6, 2011
Berwick
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls

It doesn't matter that he kicked it away, the umpire will pull him up and direct him to kick over the mark...I was pissed off too as I was enjoying seeing Carlton getting smashed. Pretty smart by Kruzer once he worked out what was going on..was the only thing he did that quarter too.

The first goal wasn't a goal...what's the point of a review system that doesn't pick up stuff like that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back