2016 NAB cup - We're #1!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure I read all games will be on Fox and AFL live pass.
Ok, just had a (false?) memory some NAB games last year weren't broadcasted/recorded because it was not possible in some stadions.

Not overly interested anyway since there is no cup anymore, but our games would be nice of course.

Ok, just had a (false?) memory some NAB games last year weren't broadcasted/recorded because it was not possible in some stadions.

Not overly interested anyway since there is no cup anymore, but our games would be nice of course.
You're right mate, not every game was on Fox, our game against the Swans wasn't. The games that are broadcasted on Fox (maybe every game this year) should be available to watch 24 hours after the game on the AFL website.

I have tickets and I am going. I want to see how experimental Ross is going to be. I'm also interested to see who is going to get possible games this year from outside last years narrow band of players.

So has the club said they'll be resting most of the senior guys in NAB game 1 and play all the youngsters instead? Be good to see all our second years get a run and so we can compare them in a game scenario, not just training, and see all our shiny new toys out there, minus Balic unfortunately. Assume NAB games 2 & 3 will be used as practice matches for most of our B22 ahead of round 1?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi salim malik I got through just after 10.00 on what is a s**t site Not customer friendly at all. I got 2 tickets for Mt Barker game so I will have a spare one but I did that as one transaction Whilst still logged in I ordered the Peel venue tickets (2 again so 1 spare) 5 mins later and got through.So if worse comes to worse and you cant get a ticket you can have my spare (and Mrs Malik will have to sit in the car under the Figs if they have any at Mt Barker and watch through the fence or do her knitting ha ha) :D:D;);):)

To the other posters the capacity as we understand at Mt Barker is 7000 (and Peel's ground isnt big) so you might be battling to get in on the day by taking a chance and flashing your membership card. I would think the locals and surrounding towns would attend and I would think quite a few of our 52K members would go.

G'day DTD - I'm a Freo season ticket holder (concession) who was too slow off the mark to buy a ticket for Mt Barker match. Do you still have one for sale - or know of one - and if so how much? I live in Perth and can sort out the buying part ASAP.

G'day DTD - I'm a Freo season ticket holder (concession) who was too slow off the mark to buy a ticket for Mt Barker match. Do you still have one for sale - or know of one - and if so how much? I live in Perth and can sort out the buying part ASAP.
Sorry Mate but one of our other posters beat you to my spare ticket last week and I dont know of anyone having any tickets to that game that they are wanting to sell. Give Ticketmaster a call as they may have a spare somewhere or someone may have changed their mind about going and have sold them back to Ticketmaster for resale or give the club a call as they may know of spares.Just for info as a member I paid $5.0 per ticket and like $2.95 for the transaction fee.

WRT Freo v Richmond is it likely that tickets will be available at the gate or am I better of getting them online?
Apply through ticketek for pre-purchase tickets. They are considerably cheaper for those with membership. But, more importantly, I was informed that if you don't pre-purchase they may sell out and you won't be able to get it if you just rock up.

Sounds good, but I'm not getting to Mandurah game till later.
Sorry Mate but one of our other posters beat you to my spare ticket last week and I dont know of anyone having any tickets to that game that they are wanting to sell. Give Ticketmaster a call as they may have a spare somewhere or someone may have changed their mind about going and have sold them back to Ticketmaster for resale or give the club a call as they may know of spares.Just for info as a member I paid $5.0 per ticket and like $2.95 for the transaction fee.

Thanks for the info, Danny. Will give TMaster a go.

Apply through ticketek for pre-purchase tickets. They are considerably cheaper for those with membership. But, more importantly, I was informed that if you don't pre-purchase they may sell out and you won't be able to get it if you just rock up.
For the NAB games the ticket agency is TicketMaster and not Ticketeck. I know that as I am a a member and that is whom I bought my Mt Barker and Mandurah tickets from. :)

Sounds good, but I'm not getting to Mandurah game till later.

Thanks for the info, Danny. Will give TMaster a go.
I dont know how big the Peel ground is so I bought tickets you might want to consider that as even if you get there after start time and the ground capacity is full you wont get in. I suppose with a 4.10 start time at Mandurah that would deter a few people being able to make the game but I played safety first and got a ticket..

I dont know how big the Peel ground is so I bought tickets you might want to consider that as even if you get there after start time and the ground capacity is full you wont get in. I suppose with a 4.10 start time at Mandurah that would deter a few people being able to make the game but I played safety first and got a ticket..

Same here. Got tickets to Peel/Mandurah game for self & friends and arriving earlylish anyway.
Re tix for Mt Barker game, I spoke to staff member at Sounness Park who said they'd been told that unless someone had a ticket, they would not be admitted - so no use going on spec, and no re-sale tix at this stage. Also said their paper had tickets-wanted ads from locals who'd missed out. Shame for them (Sandi's patch after all) but must be good sign of support.

Some of us are having a pre game drink and bite to eat at the Sebel Mandurah Fri about 12.30pm if any body is interested.
Can't make the "Sebel" but where will everyone be meeting/standing in the ground. Never been to Rushton Park before so if possible good details would be appreciated.

See ya Friday

PS> Minister for Finance will also be attending.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back