Game Day NAB Round 1 Crows v Kangaroos, 1 March @ 4.10

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this has probably been said,

Our Game on Sunday is only a Trial Game!

Our last two games are on Fox Footy and the last game at AAMI STADIUM will be the only one worth watching/going to as we will be playing our best side to get ready for Round 1 two weeks later.

Don't forget before last season when Foxtel showed all the pre season games most of the time we only got 1 game televised, maybe two. Ans when it was a knockout comp and we lost the first game, we wouldn't be on TV from mid Feb to Round 1 6 weeks later in late March!

Its a Trial game!

I'll be listening on FiveAA and if you aren't in SA, stream it off the AFL Website or their App. The club have already said that they will be putting extended or full highlights on the website on Sunday night/Monday morning anyway, so no big deal!

!

Its not a trial game, its a NAB Challenge match.

The game we played last year before the H&A season against GWS is a trial game.

In all seriousness, they should have scheduled this game as either game 2 or 3 and I would have been fine with not seeing it, but to wait now almost 2 weeks more than everyone else to see our first game is just a bit unfair.

No its not end of the world stuff or life important, but it would have been interesting to see our new Captain and new Coach and new Gamelan (or rather a just a gameplan implemented, cough cough cough Sando) for the first time sooner rather than later.

highlights don't give us much because you can't see where players struggled, only what went well.

There's no reason why these games shouldn't be able to be uploaded after the match, heck, ever a couple of days after for the fans that wish to see something they have no option of otherwise watching.

Load of crap.

True, but isnt it a hassle to find and has problems with it being stable?

I dont know?

But some of the best shows like AFL 360 are on Foxtel and to be honest its the best AFL show out there.

Heads up it returns next week. BrissyCrow a big heads up for you.;)

Hey Grotto.
I received my Foxtel programme for March and immediately went through it to see when 360 returns. Sorry to say that it doesn't return in March. Bummer

Can't wait to see how Brad Crouch goes, has he ever had a full pre season for our club?
The kid could have a Dangerfield (2012) type of season if he stays fully fit, absolutely oozes class and a pure footballer. He'll be the one that'll be getting the tag if he steps it up this year that's for sure.

Hey Grotto.
I received my Foxtel programme for March and immediately went through it to see when 360 returns. Sorry to say that it doesn't return in March. Bummer

I swear I thought I heard them say tonight that it returns on Monday?

Anyone can confirm or refute?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our last two games are on Fox Footy and the last game at AAMI STADIUM will be the only one worth watching/going to as we will be playing our best side to get ready for Round 1 two weeks later.

Don't forget before last season when Foxtel showed all the pre season games most of the time we only got 1 game televised, maybe two. Ans when it was a knockout comp and we lost the first game, we wouldn't be on TV from mid Feb to Round 1 6 weeks later in late March!

Its a Trial game!

I'll be listening on FiveAA and if you aren't in SA, stream it off the AFL Website or their App. The club have already said that they will be putting extended or full highlights on the website on Sunday night/Monday morning anyway, so no big deal!
Some of us actually like watching youngsters not just the 'best' side. Plus we have a new coach, new style, new game plan, new players and we've waiting 5-6 months.

Some of us actually like watching youngsters not just the 'best' side. Plus we have a new coach, new style, new game plan, new players and we've waiting 5-6 months.
Agreed. I always like to see the young players have a crack in the NAB. Although the lack of talk out of the Crows preseason would have me think no one is turning heads this year.

Noticed Atkins not in side and wondered who else not mentioned as injured or not quite ready or rested missed out on selection apart from him and Osborne I have noticed. Surprised if just on selection basis that CEY got game before Atkins.

Foxtel is a massive rip off, you only have to go to Europe to see the cost and level of competition in their paytv, internet, mobile to see that Australians are sodomised with a pineapple when it comes to cost and quality of content.

Aussies pay a lot more for a lot of things. Not just Foxtel. But its still not a "need" Its in the "want" category

Lucky for me, I don't pay a cent for Fox. My mum's birthday/Xmas present for me is that she pays for it each year :D

Aussies pay a lot more for a lot of things. Not just Foxtel. But its still not a "need" Its in the "want" category

Lucky for me, I don't pay a cent for Fox. My mum's birthday/Xmas present for me is that she pays for it each year :D

Love ya Mum

My parents hate me :,(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back