Game Day NAB Round 1 Crows v Kangaroos, 1 March @ 4.10

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time it was go on the clubs website and click on the link provided, should load. Similar to when they streamed press conferences like sando or fagan. Very easy to use.
So if I go to AFC thru AFL site I will find a link button of sorts. If not please message me don't want to clogg up this thread

Got same reply from Simon L. Will write back but I don't feel like being too generous in praise or thanks... Like when someone threatens to do something really stupid and then doesn't... You feel grateful but really they should just not have been a dixk in the first place

Its like watching a live YouTube video. Nothing more to it. Just go to AFC.com.au at 4pm and click the live stream link :)

Wonder I can Chrome-cast to tv if I use google chrome browser?

a week ago - anounced we get live match updates on Twitter
6 days ago - anounced we get a highlights package
4 days ago - anounced we get to listen to the game in radio
1 day ago - anounced we get a live stream
tommorow - ???

Any chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tommorow - ???

Any chance?
Walsh headbutts Rooch then kicks him in the plums.

tommorow - ???

Any chance?
wake up!!!! You are dreamiiiinnnngggg!!!!

Returns March 30

I followed up your comment because I said that the Foxtel programme didn't have 360 listed in it including on the 30th March. However during tonights game I did see an add that said ALF 360 starts on the 30th as you said. Also On the Couch starts on the 5th April and I believe that Open Mike also starts on the 30th March. I believe that GROTTO might like this info as well.

Just emailed this back to my mate, Gill...

Hi Gill,

Thanks for taking the time to read my email, and also for replying. It was certainly not expected to receive anything back.

I am glad to see that sanity has prevailed and you have managed to convince the broadcaster to allow access to the fans.

Just as I chastised the original decision, it is worth the effort in applauding you and your team on working towards the right outcome.

Thanks and good luck with the season ahead.

Cheers,
Scott Marshall

You hollered Scott

Just emailed this back to my mate, Gill...

Hi Gill,

Thanks for taking the time to read my email, and also for replying. It was certainly not expected to receive anything back.

I am glad to see that sanity has prevailed and you have managed to convince the broadcaster to allow access to the fans.

Just as I chastised the original decision, it is worth the effort in applauding you and your team on working towards the right outcome.

Thanks and good luck with the season ahead.

Cheers,
Scott Marshall

Applauded for reversing a ridiculous decision?

That's like congratulating someone for cleaning up their puke after they threw up all over your floor

Applauded for reversing a ridiculous decision?

That's like congratulating someone for cleaning up their puke after they threw up all over your floor

It happens down at the Port.

So if I go to AFC thru AFL site I will find a link button of sorts. If not please message me don't want to clogg up this thread
No offence CrowinNT but I get the feeling that you won't end up watching this game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back