Game Day NAB Round 1 Crows v Kangaroos, 1 March @ 4.10

Remove this Banner Ad

Applauded for reversing a ridiculous decision?

That's like congratulating someone for cleaning up their puke after they threw up all over your floor
Agreed, however they listened to the fans and actioned accordingly.

Do you think Demetriou would have been as accommodating?

Takes courage to admit you are wrong and then set about changing the decision.

That, and I was ecstatic that the game will be able to be seen!

One wonders if Trigg was still CEO would we have got a reversed decision? Fages seemed pretty passionate about making this one happen......

No he wouldn't want to agitate.

Applauded for reversing a ridiculous decision?

That's like congratulating someone for cleaning up their puke after they threw up all over your floor

Disagree.

The AFL under Andy D wouldn't have given a s**t and would not have reversed the decision.

They need to be applauded for the fact that they listened to the fans and overturned a wrong decision. In a big organisation like the AFL there are bound to be plenty of stuff ups. Its how they fix them that really matters. Its progress.

Agreed, however they listened to the fans and actioned accordingly.

Do you think Demetriou would have been as accommodating?

Takes courage to admit you are wrong and then set about changing the decision.

That, and I was ecstatic that the game will be able to be seen!

Didn't see your post and said the exact same thing. Great result.

I am really looking forward to seeing how we play. So pleased there will be a live stream.
Can any tech savvy poster tell me how many GBs the live stream will chew up? I'm in Darwin at the moment, and relying on my pre-paid wireless for internet.

I am really looking forward to seeing how we play. So pleased there will be a live stream.
Can any tech savvy poster tell me how many GBs the live stream will chew up? I'm in Darwin at the moment, and relying on my pre-paid wireless for internet.
If you wanna be cautious, just go by the 1gb an hour rule (this is about what SD Netflix and the WWE Network use for me)

From what I recall, the teams usually have a 2 camera setup that they use for internal footage, which will be used. I imagine it'll be the same as that GWS trial game from last year.

The AFL article said that there would be the two cameras used, with occasional zooming in used and the crocmedia radio call linked in as well to provide 'commentary'.

One wonders if Trigg was still CEO would we have got a reversed decision? Fages seemed pretty passionate about making this one happen......

All Carlton NAB Challenge games are broadcast on Fox, who's to say Trigg wasn't responsible for that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back