Discussion NAFL 2015-16 franchise bidding and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to continue my team from last season... If I could remember what the bloody team was.

Primary Option.
Location, South Australia.
Place, Hahndorf
name, Eagles
Colours, blue black white gold

Second option
Location, Tasmania
place, Hobart
Name, Tigers
Colours, orange black and white

third option
Location, Victoria
Place, Mildura
Name, king browns
Colours, brown and bronze

...did I not?
HFC5_zps321b7d61.png

And you got a draw that round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to fix the leading so the space between NAFL and RESERVES is equal with the border. Probably need to just make RESERVES smaller and increase the tracking.
I deliberately kept the two close together as the competition is known as the NAFL Reserves, not as just a reserves variation of the NAFL of you know what I mean? That said, it was a two second job anyway but I won't be able to do any more tonight, so I'll try remake yours akkaps if noone else does tomorrow.

I agree with the reserves logo with the text within the shield, but I have also slightly modified the champions and regular NAFL logo to give them a bit more of a difference to the reserves and a bit more of a link with the old design (i.e. the stars/southern cross).

NAFL2015_zpsklgsmtgh.png

Doing this means that you earn the stars when you are promoted to the top division.

I agree with the reserves logo with the text within the shield, but I have also slightly modified the champions and regular NAFL logo to give them a bit more of a difference to the reserves and a bit more of a link with the old design (i.e. the stars/southern cross).

NAFL2015_zpsklgsmtgh.png

Doing this means that you earn the stars when you are promoted to the top division.
I really like that third logo. Good stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back