Discussion NAFL 2015-16 Franchise Owner Announcement and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People work to deadlines though. You could give everyone a year to get the entries in and there'd still be several like Dylan8 who miss the deadline and hold up the competition.

8-9 off the top of my head. People are taking their time.

Might be the stress still hanging around from the assignment I just finished and submitted talking but,

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: GET YOUR G*D D**N F***ING ENTRIES IN, YOU SLOW AS F**K DESIGNERS. MY F***ING ENTRY HAS BEEN IN FOR NEARLY F***ING 3 F***ING MONTHS. THAT IS RIGHT 3 F***ING MONTHS.

F**K THIS S**T, I AM F***ING LOOKING AT YOU Dylan8 AND YOUR F***ING SOCKLESS TEMPLATE. GET YOUR F***ING ENTRIES IN. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

*Not to be taken seriously, meaning might be true, words being used not so much. If you take it as anything other then you really need to check yourself.
Much love,
Craegus
:p:p:p:D:D:D

Last edited:
Might be the stress still hanging around from the assignment I just finished and submitted talking but,

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: GET YOUR G*D D**M F***ING ENTRIES IN, YOU SLOW AS F**K DESIGNERS. MY F***ING ENTRY HAS BEEN IN FOR NEARLY F***ING 3 F***ING MONTHS. THAT IS RIGHT 3 F***ING MONTHS.

F**K THIS S**T, I AM F***ING LOOKING AT YOU Dylan8 AND YOUR F***ING SOCKLESS TEMPLATE. GET YOUR F***ING ENTRIES IN. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

*Not to be taken seriously, meaning might be true, words being used not so much. If you take it as anything other then you really need to check yourself.
Much love,
Craegus
Reported for Swearing

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: GET YOUR G*D D**N F***ING ENTRIES IN, YOU SLOW AS F**K DESIGNERS. MY F***ING ENTRY HAS BEEN IN FOR NEARLY F***ING 3 F***ING MONTHS. THAT IS RIGHT 3 F***ING MONTHS.

Much love,
Craegus
Serious POTY contender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to think I strayed a bit too far from the usual path with my jumpers. All I can say is oops.

BREAKING: Waikato captain Travis Boak signs a 4 year deal to keep him at the Tigers for the rest of his career

pbv9xP3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back