Discussion NAFL 2015-16 Season Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Hobart City being 2-4 is ******* outrageous and a perfect illustration of the bright colours curse in these comps.
It probably is. But I'm personally not a fan of it. The garish yellow, combined with the purple and green just doesn't look like a good colour combo to me. I feel that if one of the darker colours were dropped itd look much better

Also is Goldsborough's for and against a typo? They have like 30 votes less than everyone else

Thanks, looking back I've somehow stuffed up their PA, PF is fine.

Canberra Magpies
Why don't people like me.
maxresdefault.jpg

Canberra Magpies
Why don't people like me.
maxresdefault.jpg

Your polish is getting really good klim, you just need to add a bit of wow factor. Give people something they haven't seen before. You're probably playing slightly safe, which is good enough to be in the competition but not good enough to win regularly.

Hobart City being 2-4 is ******* outrageous and a perfect illustration of the bright colours curse in these comps.

Also is Goldsborough's for and against a typo? They have like 30 votes less than everyone else

I've even got a dark clash that I reckon will never get used. And I'm sure everyone will like the fact its dark...ah well.
Like you said better to go down trying to be a bit daring hey!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back