Poll NAFL - Grand Final

Which jumper do you prefer? Do not vote for yourself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

NAFL - Grand Final

Poll will be open for 4 days.

Do not vote for yourself or ask people to vote for you, you will be penalised.

Home team image is on top.

Grand Final
Hobart Hornets v Perth Jaguars

PaYmu08.png

sqh6c9.png

On a serious note, congratulations to both entrants who have produced incredibly well balanced designs on absolutely stunning templates. A very worthy grand final pairing.

The quality of this competition, and especially these two efforts, has raised the bar of the entire board IMO. Now we have people making their own templates all over the place and believing that they can be better, or at least trying really hard so that they aren't left behind.

This competition has really reignited this board IMO.

On a serious note, congratulations to both entrants who have produced incredibly well balanced designs on absolutely stunning templates. A very worthy grand final pairing.

The quality of this competition, and especially these two efforts, has raised the bar of the entire board IMO. Now we have people making their own templates all over the place and believing that they can be better, or at least trying really hard so that they aren't left behind.

This competition has really reignited this board IMO.

I've said it before, and mean it without a hint of sarcasm or self deprecation, simply being involved in this comp is an honour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only team with a Facebook page is winning the grand final. This can't be a coincidence. Next season I'll be setting up MySpace, Bebo and Friendster accounts for my team.

Back