Discussion NAFL Reserves 2014-15 franchise bids [OP UPDATED WITH TEAM INFO]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assuming that everyone who missed out on their NAFL bid wants to be in the reserves, we currently have 11 teams. Itd be ideal if we could get that up to 16.

On first preferences, we have
3 WA teams
2 Vic and NT teams, and
1 NSW, ACT, SA and QLD team each.
So if you're looking to put a bid in, Tasmania and New Zealand would love to hear from you, but WA and the NT are probably full.
Are these Including secondary and tertiary options? By the way, thanks for tagging me in here mates!

Are these Including secondary and tertiary options? By the way, thanks for tagging me in here mates!
Nah, just first options.

By the way, is your first choice called Jabiru Eagles, or Victoria River Eagles?

Nah, just first options.

By the way, is your first choice called Jabiru Eagles, or Victoria River Eagles?
Victoria River Eagles, based out of Jabiru. I have all three ready, but since you're going by the first option I'm all set to present if and when asked to. Just need the updated reserves league logo.

Last edited:
St Mark

Perth Panthers in.

Can we change colour of NAFL logo like last year?
Yep! The guidelines for the jumpers should be the exact same as the ones in the main comp announcement thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone is really likely to get their first preference at this stage, but until the final announcement is up, I can't guarantee anything.

Let's see some more entries, tell all your friends! Tigerland55 get on it

Everyone is really likely to get their first preference at this stage, but until the final announcement is up, I can't guarantee anything.

Let's see some more entries, tell all your friends! Tigerland55 get on it
As a NAFL Reserves Member last year I feel that I should get my first and only preference

Assuming that kid_a is happy to go into the reserves, we currently have 11 teams. 11 is an odd number. That means that a team will miss out on heritage round, another will miss logo round, etc. etc.

So if you're reading this and you're interested in having a go, do it! You'd be surprised by how easy it is to get a good looking jumper together, and we need the numbers.

P.S. I wonder if the players for Volta's West Sydney Magpies bid are as cowardly as the team they were presumably named after.

Assuming that kid_a is happy to go into the reserves, we currently have 11 teams. 11 is an odd number. That means that a team will miss out on heritage round, another will miss logo round, etc. etc.

So if you're reading this and you're interested in having a go, do it! You'd be surprised by how easy it is to get a good looking jumper together, and we need the numbers.

P.S. I wonder if the players for Volta's West Sydney Magpies bid are as cowardly as the team they were presumably named after.
Wouldn't rule out a few dropping out. Always happens.

Suggestion: heritage round over two rounds, this means that there won't be a clash when two teams create dark heritage jumpers.
I'll definitely do what I can to have it as fair as possible.
Wouldn't rule out a few dropping out. Always happens.
Yeah, unfortunately.. The more teams the better, last year was worse off for only having 8 teams.
Since I have half of the jumpers made up for what was going to be my first choice NAFL side, am I alright to throw in a bid?
Like I said to Damo, it's probably better to keep it to one team each across the two competitions.
How do other people feel about this?

My name is before these fools could react.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back