Discussion NAFL Reserves 2014-15 franchise bids [OP UPDATED WITH TEAM INFO]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be spamming the board. I just realized I should probably put in a secondary option incase mine doesn't get through

Secondary Option:
NSW
Nickname: Gypsies
Colours: Orange, Pink, White

Don't blame me for the colours and mascot. They were my brothers idea ^_^

We go again.
parliament-teaser-1-png.34399

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problem. Just wanted to see the similarities. As apparently ''I'm not original and I rip someone else's work''.
Because you did rip off someone's work. Completely. Cannavo used the Italy logo as a base, however a significant amount of his logo is original.

Get rid of the GOLDS text and just leave it as Greensborough, it looks a bit out of place to me.
Have you tried giving the gold circle a black stroke? approx the same width as between the green and gold banners.
I actually like it :thumbsu:
GreensyGoldsAD2.png
Because you did rip off someone's work. Completely. Cannavo used the Italy logo as a base, however a significant amount of his logo is original.
I did take inspiration from Grasshopper Zurichs logo though
600px-Grasshoppers_Club_Z%C3%BCrich_Logo.svg.png

uQE-competition-intensifies.jpg

By the way, everyone who's put in a bid so far will get their first preference, so you can start making and sending in your entries. I'll update the OP later tonight or tomorrow morning. Franchise bids are still open, though, and will be for another couple of weeks.

Pls read the new OP

Given that everyone who has put in their bids so far is getting their first preference, you might as well get started.
HaroCant ll's Perth Panthers
Volta's West Sydney Magpies
Andonis1997's Canberra Parliament
Citroin's Melbourne Foxes
Spanna65's Alice Spring Pirates
Fizzler's Port Melbourne Anchors
Norm Landrover's Victoria River Eagles
muggsy26's City Beach Sharks
kid_a's Port Headland Reds
4321's Logan Heat-Sharks
Maxwell110's Coorong Question Marks
The Half Back's Geelong Dragons
CaNNaVo93's Greensborough Golds
EMGEE_6's Brisbane Baracudas
  • You are to design a logo, home, away, clash and heritage jumper for your team.
  • If you choose not to use an away jumper, you'll need to send your home jumper in light and dark shorts, to help prevent clashes (let me know which you want to use at home games).
  • All jumpers must have a sponsor logo on the back and front of the jumper (same placement as AFL), you're allowed to put your teams logo on the jumper as well e.g. North, Saints and Melbourne.
  • Shorts also need a sponsor logo (same placement as AFL).
  • Sponsors need to be an AUS/NZ brand or an international brand with a presence in either of the two countries.
  • Jumpers/shorts need an apparel logo under the collar and on the shorts.
  • The NAFL Reserves logo will be in the same position as the AFL logo on the jumper and shorts.
NAFLReserves_zps224f72ea.png

• PM me an image with all your designs in it (any size).
  • PM me separate images of your designs (logo and all the jumpers).
  • There are no specific sizes for the separate jumper images but they should be about the size of Mero's jumpers, not too big and not too small.
  • All designs must be sent to me by the 8th of October or your spot maybe given away.
  • If I get every ones entries before that date I'll start the season earlier.
  • Your designs are considered final when sent, if something is wrong I'll tell you.
Maxwell110, do you have a nickname for Coorong yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back