4.75*

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
@CanberraParliament
Once again, Nike have decided to remake the iconic design as accurately as possible by having Parliament wear white shorts at home in this year's Heritage Round.
White shorts have not been seen at our home ground since 1992.
#WhiteThighs #JustDoIt #ThankYouNike

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
GLENELG (SANFL)
The Wellington Makos will make this decision simple for the Logan Heat.

Following the use of the Makos colours last season in the reserves competition by another New Zealand team, the Makos organisation has decided to take quick and decisive legal action against any team based in New Zealand who tries to utilise the teams colours or any team within the NAFL structure (main and reserves) that has any link to a Shark in its name as the Makos organisation believe that these two issues may cause confusion in the public over team identities.

The Makos organisation will not make any further comment on this issue and believe that the above statement is clear enough and hope that no-one forces the Makos organisation into action.

Logan ain't in NZ

How does everyone feel about having one off jumpers? 4321 wants to have a secondary heritage jumper worn outside of heritage round. If I allowed one off jumpers, would everyone want to use them?
If you're still open or looking for entries I'll throw my hat in the ring...
Yeah, that'd be good :thumbsu: South Australia don't have a team ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

muggsy26

Senior List
Jan 14, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
How does everyone feel about having one off jumpers? 4321 wants to have a secondary heritage jumper worn outside of heritage round. If I allowed one off jumpers, would everyone want to use them?

Hi st mark i qould use a one off jumper if you allowed it.

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari

Wouldn't use them personally, anyone that wants additional jumpers in the season should be able to simply chalk them up as one offs. Can we have a quota or something?

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
GLENELG (SANFL)
Wouldn't use them personally, anyone that wants additional jumpers in the season should be able to simply chalk them up as one offs. Can we have a quota or something?

Have your heritage jumper round, and have a limit of two times in a season that special jumpers can be used?

rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
If my bids been accepted, then the Adelaide Exiles would like to wear a charity guernsey at some point of the season for "R U OK?"

Yeah, that'd be good :thumbsu: South Australia don't have a team ;)
I'd love to make another guernsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back