Competition NAFL Reserves 2014/15 Hub Thread

Which "Final 6" system should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So what are people's thoughts on which finals system to go with? I'd like to have it sorted out sooner rather than later.

Also, this is completely hypothetical, but for next season how would people feel about being able to change their designs once during the season, just for the reserves? You probably couldn't do any drastic changes to your design, but just little clean ups (not too different from the Heavy Weight Champs, but maybe a bit stricter). My reasoning is that the Reserves is made up of a lot of beginners and inexperienced designers, and in a lot of ways is about improvement. In both seasons that it's run there have been comments like "why did I do it like that?" "I could do that so much better now" etc. etc. only a few weeks in. There'd be a week or two, mid season, when people could re-enter their designs, although if I was running it, I'd be a bit tight on how different the overall design could be. Thoughts?
You should go with what TGDesigns came up with. By the way I like this changing up thing. I would have used it this season.

so only a change in the template is fair? to be fair a change in template, no matter what would result in a change in design, because a different template would be a different size, so the sash or whatever may be thicker/ bigger to fit the template, so if only changing the template is what it were to end up as, then i'd vote no for this because it's virtually impossible not to change the design a little bit because of it.

it's either template/ minor design/ both or nothing
Obviously minor tweaks wouldn't be a change in design. But going from a yoke to a V, or a sash to stripes, that's a different story IMHO

Good debate, guys, and I'm finding myself agreeing a lot with both sides.

Keep in mind this would happen well into the season, so if anyone entered deliberately lazy jumpers at the start, they'd probably lose every game for the first half of the season and dig themselves into a ditch.

I'd also encourage teams like Greensborough Golds, who are already killing it, not to update their jumpers.

Other teams getting a disadvantage is also a big problem.

With only 3 rounds to go, its now mathematically impossible for any team to enter or exit the top 6. The NAFL Reserves Commission congratulates the teams who have qualified for the 2015 NAFL Reserves Finals Series, and wishes good luck in future seasons for those who have not.

With only 3 rounds to go, its now mathematically impossible for any team to enter or exit the top 6. The NAFL Reserves Commission congratulates the teams who have qualified for the 2015 NAFL Reserves Finals Series, and wishes good luck in future seasons for those who have not.
#howaytheexiles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this happens, would it be possible for me to drop from the rafters at the death wearing Dylan8's guernsey, only to knock him out cold with a chair the second he turns his back, before taking my guernsey off to reveal St Mark's design and dragging St Mark's unconscious body on to Dylan for the pin and then wake up the ref for the 3 count?

If this happens, would it be possible for me to drop from the rafters at the death wearing Dylan8's guernsey, only to knock him out cold with a chair the second he turns his back, before taking my guernsey off to reveal St Mark's design and dragging St Mark's unconscious body on to Dylan for the pin and then wake up the ref for the 3 count?
I'm afraid not, since I have dibsed being Vince, and thus I am the CEO and Chairman of the whole deal.

But!

I'm now a heel as well and I'm screwing you over to a chorus of boos and spraypainting "El Scorcho" on you after the pinfall.

Yyeesssssssssss

Back