Poll NAFL Reserves 2014/15 - Round 10 - Heritage Round

Which team has the best history?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

hERITAGErOUND_zpseafd5d6c.png

Let's revisit Greater Gattsby's NAFL Reserves history lesson from last season
Founded by the great pioneer, Sir Ponsford W. Smithson in 1800, the NAFL Reserves has since flourished to what it is today, it's time to celebrate such an occasion and listen to each teams theme songs when they first entered the prestigious competition.

As always, no voting for yourself, no asking for votes in other parts of BigFooty, no creating aliases to vote for your designs.

City Beach Sharks vs Greensborough Golds
CityBeachSharksHeritage_zps484eafa4.png

GreensyHeritage_zps0a3e6a2b.png

Devonport Spirit vs Perth Panthers
wTmjHWH.png

Heritage_zpse374928a.png~original

West Sydney Tigers vs Adelaide Exiles
rroa6t.gif

15232117096_eba16d2a9f_o.png

Alice Springs Pirates vs Geelong Dragons
14v1ope.png

04DragonsHeritage_zps9ec28d70.png

Logan Heat vs Brisbane Barracudas
LoganHeatHomeAlt_zps5a94d4d2.png

sbsr9u.jpg

Victoria River Eagles vs Port Melbourne Guards
VictoriaRiverEagles14HeritageFinal4BlankAds.png

Heritage_zpsf0f94f51.png

If anyone is wondering why the guards design is like that is because the original Nick name was the anchors. The anchors had an unforeseen merger with the Geelong Guards. In doing so, the heritage was a jumper with an anchor, originally made for preseason/away, the first jumper designed for them.

Devonport Spirit vs Perth Panthers
wTmjHWH.png

Heritage_zpse374928a.png~original

West Sydney Tigers vs Adelaide Exiles
rroa6t.gif

15232117096_eba16d2a9f_o.png

Uh oh. The first set up with identicals designs but different colours, and the second with different designs but the same colour! :p
Why is there a Star of David on the Southern Cross?

Uh oh. The first set up with identicals designs but different colours, and the second with different designs but the same colour! :p
Why is there a Star of David on the Southern Cross?
Yeah I didn't notice the monogram double up until I was put the thread together :p

And I like to think that Tigers vs Exiles will pave the way for Collingwood and Port to wear their black and white strips against each other.

Yeah I didn't notice the monogram double up until I was put the thread together :p

And I like to think that Tigers vs Exiles will pave the way for Collingwood and Port to wear their black and white strips against each other.
It could work. West Tigers are mainly white and the Exiles are mainly light-ish

sbsr9u.jpg

What the hell was I thinking? those stripes should connect with the yoke.

I was on some seriously heavy s**t when I designed these playing strips. :drunk:

That's half the reason I haven't really been voting for your designs, if the stripes connected with the Vee on the main jumper it'd look so much better. A good lesson to learn though

For personal reasons i have not been able to design any other strips, my apologize guys

Geelong Dragons and Port Melbourne Guards both have heritage designs that outrival their home jumper designs imo! I particularly like the pinstripes and old-school collar on the Dragons design
The main reason I scrapped the anchors name was because I couldn't think of other jumpers for the name so I changed it to guards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The main reason I scrapped the anchors name was because I couldn't think of other jumpers for the name so I changed it to guards
Damn. I really like that one that you've done this week. To do something based around that would've been awesome

Back