Poll NAFL Reserves 2014/15 - Round 3

Which is better? (no match fixing etc.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

r3.png
The Match of the Week for round 3 is Greensborough Golds vs City Beach Sharks. The two top teams after two rounds go head-to-head, battling for an early advantage in the NAFL Reserves

Greensborough Golds vs City Beach Sharks
GreensyHome_zps9373f055.png

CityBeachSharksAway_zps8c8e011a.png

Logan Heat vs Victoria River Eagles
Home_zps37fb541f.png~original

VictoriaRiverEagles14RoadFinal4BlankAds.png

Perth Panthers vs Brisbane Barracudas
Home_zpsa95dff33.png~original

wk4kfr.jpg

Melbourne Foxes vs Riverina Seals *

Geelong Dragons vs Adelaide Exiles
01DragonsHome_zpsa46dfa39.png

15254729682_5813338ac6_o.png

West Sydney Tigers vs Devonport Spirit
2ebeni9.gif

B2ZFDfG.png

Alice Springs Pirates vs Port Melbourne Guards
j6hncz.png

preseason-Copy-Copy_zps74f0b29d.png

*Due to Melbourne not yet entering their designs, Riverina will be recorded as winning the match, and will receive 4 premiership points. They will be recorded as having scored half of the margin of the greatest margin of this round.

If I was a betting man, and there was actually a betting market for this, and I didn't have a giant conflict of interest, I'd have quite a bit of money on Greensborough to take out the premiership.

Cheers man! It's slightly different to last seasons!
For comparison, this below is last seasons!
View attachment 88649
Personally, the yellow doesn't do it for me. Having three bright colours is really boisterous and fluorescent. Maybe, next season, a darker yellow (West Coast gold) and red might be the way to go...

Personally, the yellow doesn't do it for me. Having three bright colours is really boisterous and fluorescent. Maybe, next season, a darker yellow (West Coast gold) and red might be the way to go...
Cheers for the feedback man! I tried it darker but it did not feel right, but cheers for feedback

If I was a betting man, and there was actually a betting market for this, and I didn't have a giant conflict of interest, I'd have quite a bit of money on Greensborough to take out the premiership.

It's a nice jumper, hey. (I have no idea who made any of these btw haha so there's no bias)

I'm also a big fan of the Port Melbourne Guards colour scheme, execution could have been a bit better but I love the colours so I've voted for it in the last two rounds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a nice jumper, hey. (I have no idea who made any of these btw haha so there's no bias)

I'm also a big fan of the Port Melbourne Guards colour scheme, execution could have been a bit better but I love the colours so I've voted for it in the last two rounds
It's CaNNaVo93's. I'm in the privileged position of being able to see all of the entries, and he doesn't miss a beat across his designs.

Back