Discussion NAFL Reserves 2015-16 Franchise Announcement/Hub Thread

Should the winner of the pre-season logo round get points?

• Yes , they should get 4 points

• Yes, they should get 2 points

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Longreach Jets are pleased to announce our major sponsor in Qantas will be helping the club reach new heights this NAFL Reserves season.

#ClimbingToTheTop #GoldSkies

r9imtu.png
I see what you did there ;)

Hey guys, just noticed I have I think 12 home/9 away so if anyone who is short on home games has an away game with me, I'd be happy to give you the home game. :)

The Longreach Jets are also proud to announce the signing of another major sponsor in Ray White. Hopefully they can sell more properties in Longreach than the Canberra Griffin's sell games over the next few months.

#ClimbingToTheTop #GoldSkies

upload_2015-10-11_21-31-50.png

Hey guys, just noticed I have I think 12 home/9 away so if anyone who is short on home games has an away game with me, I'd be happy to give you the home game. :)
Just thought I'd use this to apologise for not having fixed the fixture quite yet, but I've been pretty full on for the past few days. It should be fixed soonish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#standbymaxwell110

You don't want the hashtag to be confused with that former Collingwood premiership captain guy.
Or the flog that goes by the name of 'The Big Show'

Just thought I'd use this to apologise for not having fixed the fixture quite yet, but I've been pretty full on for the past few days. It should be fixed soonish.

Oh dude its no hassle!

Just wanted to give anyone the chance to swap if they wanted to- figured you'd be cool with it if everyone's happy.

Breaking: Press conference to be made by Perth Boomers' captain, Josh Kennedy, tonight at 12AM AWST, in regards to their historic first NAFL victory and a big announcement* about the season.

* Announcement may or may not be returning the wings.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry to add to the issues but my computer just shat itself so im probably going to need some help for about a month until it's fixed. I'll need people to post the rounds during that time and also to redo the fixture. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hey guys, sorry to add to the issues but my computer just shat itself so im probably going to need some help for about a month until it's fixed. I'll need people to post the rounds during that time and also to redo the fixture. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

PM'ed you, man. :)

ANNOUNCEMENT

Whilst Maxwell110 is without his computer, I'll be running the competition so if y'all could quickly PM me your entries, I'll get updated fixtures and Round 2 up as soon as I have everything!

Hey guys,

I should have the fixtures ready tomorrow morning if not late tonight, with Round 2 going up tomorrow.

I've got all the entries now and I've got fixtures, I'm just fixing the home and away ratio for each team. Unfortunately I have work in an hour so I'll have to finish it when I come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back