Discussion NAFL Reserves 2015-16 Season Hub

Congratulations, you just woke up my girlfriend! (She's sleeping next to me in bed and I just pissed myself laughing when I saw this which proceeded to wake her up. gg.)
Most subtle had sex brag since
Not gonna lie, I was being a wom tonight

Yes, hurl all of your rotten fruit and vegetables at me.

But preferably not peach, I've had enough of that for one night.

Norm Landrover

Liberum Esse Vexillum "Free to be the standard"
Apr 27, 2013
American Great Lakes
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CIW LAA-MLB;ANA-NHL;IND-NBA;ARS-EPL
View attachment 188458

TEAM LIST

yqk2lyg.png

LADDER

(after Round 5)

4c4708351a.png
Victoria River aren't on the map :(

Norm Landrover

Apr 27, 2013
American Great Lakes
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
It's the old map, and I haven't really been bothered to update it.
It was just an observation. Besides, after the start to this campaign, my style just flat out doesn't cut it for most people (relatively since I'm "too out there")

It was just an observation. Besides, after the start to this campaign, my style just flat out doesn't cut it for most people (relatively since I'm "too out there")

I don't think it's too out there.

From one designer to another, I think you have a long way to go and I think the overall execution of the VRE designs was lacking. Invest in Adobe, and research into the design and execution of other designers when it comes to footy jumpers and logos.

Norm Landrover

Apr 27, 2013
American Great Lakes
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't think it's too out there.

From one designer to another, I think you have a long way to go and I think the overall execution of the VRE designs was lacking. Invest in Adobe, and research into the design and execution of other designers when it comes to footy jumpers and logos.

That's an issue too, I can't seem to take the execution bit to the next level ... I would compare myself to a prodigy whose talent just halted or something like that. My program of choice is Paint.net though I do have Illustrator, which I don't regard so highly. All of the logos I have used are hand-drawn with the exception of the Dees "M" that I turned into an E. Whenever possible, I draw all of my logos by hand and I do it in typical drafting fashion, which is to say, similar to how it's done professionally (with several drafts and alterations and color schemes).

That's an issue too, I can't seem to take the execution bit to the next level ... I would compare myself to a prodigy whose talent just halted or something like that. My program of choice is Paint.net though I do have Illustrator, which I don't regard so highly. All of the logos I have used are hand-drawn with the exception of the Dees "M" that I turned into an E. Whenever possible, I draw all of my logos by hand and I do it in typical drafting fashion, which is to say, similar to how it's done professionally (with several drafts and alterations and color schemes).
Personally, I used to make all of my logos in paint, while I was using Photoshop. Make sure you use a big canvas size so that when you resize it, it comes out very nice.

If you want to take it to the next level, create a template about the size of ScottFreo's, so when it is shrunken down, it looks smooth. The biggest thing you are missing is anti-aliasing, which is probably the biggest difference between amateur looking stuff and pro looking stuff.

Reminder: Round 8 is Heritage Round.

I still need an entry from Joel Martin, otherwise you will have to forfeit your match.

Cheers.

Back