NQH_Away2015.png

Adelaide City Bulls v Burnie Heat
2il0htg.png

sWLvuXP.png

Queenstown Panthers v Whittlesea United Eagles
E0XEEOx.png

Clash%20w%20socks_zpsxgrjntol.png

#AlwaysAuckland

Not looking forward to next round- hoping it's a draw between Adelong and Auckland so you can both remain undefeated, haha. Both such quality designs, would love to see them make their way to the main league next season.

I thought my team would be doing better and I thought Christmas Island a LOT better.

I honestly think Whittlesea will make a strong run home and are definitely a possibility to go all the way I reckon. One of my favourite designs, especially the gold alternate kit. Unfortunately for alzy, I didn't see much hope for Christmas Island though. The colour scheme just doesn't work together well and the design just didn't come out well.

Not looking forward to next round- hoping it's a draw between Adelong and Auckland so you can both remain undefeated, haha. Both such quality designs, would love to see them make their way to the main league next season.
I'm looking forward to seeing how we stack up against each other, should be a close game, though I would't be surprised if it is heavy to one team due to one being slightly better.
I thought my team would be doing better and I thought Christmas Island a LOT better.
if you'd put some more time into it and executing it, It'd be one of my favourite kits. I love the idea, keep them for next year and try again, I wouldn't be surprised if went a fair way into finals this season.

Back