Podcast Nail In The Coffin? - BF Port Podcast Ep. 3.28

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's the--
Hey can you--
I can't see it in the--
Hnnnnng

All day long and all night stuck in my head.

Thanks Macca and Rick.

Hey I often dream of being stuck in Katy Perry all day and night. That would be sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.

Once again a great listen on the way to work Tuesday morning. If they'd just legalise knock out drugs for kids I'd dose them at 7.55pm and start listening live. You need Portia on again though to bemoan our KPF stocks. Our recruiters - beware the lady riding a Unicorn.

Hey I often dream of being stuck in Katy Perry all day and night. That would be sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.

Once again a great listen on the way to work Tuesday morning. If they'd just legalise knock out drugs for kids I'd dose them at 7.55pm and start listening live. You need Portia on again though to bemoan our KPF stocks. Our recruiters - beware the lady riding a Unicorn.
Hey Andre, any feedback from the RAA room? Do you have any incriminating photos of Macca and Rick debauchery you can share or did they behave themselves?

Hey Andre, any feedback from the RAA room? Do you have any incriminating photos of Macca and Rick debauchery you can share or did they behave themselves?
No incriminating photos, I think we were all too depressed and consoling ourselves with the food and drink. The RAA Lounge is a great experience though. I think it'd be even better in the depths of winter when it's bloody cold outside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference in intensity between our game and the Hawks v Swans game was startling. It showed that we've a huge amount of ground to make up, before we can mix it with the big boys. As it stands right now, I wish I was confident about beating Melbourne on Saturday!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back