Name a Game DVDs $10 today only

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm thinking its probably another 3 to 4 weeks until they fufill the big orders 20 + :( . I'll be happy to wait if they are all quality and their is no stuff ups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ordered 18 games. $160 was taken out a couple of weeks ago. No email, nothing. hopefully soon

How come you got a discount? Did you not have enough funds in your account, so you offered them a bit of a tug instead? :p

How come you got a discount? Did you not have enough funds in your account, so you offered them a bit of a tug instead? :p

No. I think they must not have had 2 games i ordered. Got an email saying will be complete in a few days so they havn't forgotton.

I got my order yesterday. I received 10 of the 12 games I ordered. They sent me a letter explaining two games couldn't be re-mastered, and I can get a refund or two replacement games. I was happy with that, but ashame one of the games I was really keen on (top of the ladder clash in '97 between Geelong and Bulldogs) couldn't be re-mastered.

I also thought it was strange that they didn't send me the DVDs in cases. Did anyone else experience this problem? They sent me the DVDs in cardboard envelopes. I was pretty keen on the DVD cases to add to my DVD stacker.

I got mine yesterday, full order though (ten out of ten).

All in envelopes but doesn't surprise me given the sale. I won a couple NAG 'guess the margin' competitions last year and my prizes were always in envelopes too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back