Name a 'musician' you would like to see impaled and why

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe no has mentioned Jesse J or Pink yet!!

Back in the 80's it was Bevan Addinsall from Young Talent Time - more singer than musician though

Jared Leto - w***er
Adam Levine - w***er
Chuck Norris - not a w***er or a musician but I would just like to see him pull himself off the metal stake and walk away
Alvin and Chipmunks - maybe slow roast them afterwards

Rihanna
P!nk
Nickelback
Jesse J
One Erection
Whoever sings that hangover song
Guy She-bashed-him
Flo (doodle) Rider
Bieber
Chris Brown
Kanye West
San Cisco

How about some of these "Aussie hip-hop" douchebags? All my brother listens to is this complete s**t.

Hiltop Hoods
Draft
Funkhoars
.......I think those are their names. Get hit by a train plz.

How about some of these "Aussie hip-hop" douchebags? All my brother listens to is this complete s**t.

Hiltop Hoods
Draft
Funkhoars
.......I think those are their names. Get hit by a train plz.

Yessir. One of my biggest public rants went off on some poor kid for forcing me to listen to some Aussie douchebag's hip hop CD. I hate Aussie rap/hip-hop more than anything... No, wait... I hate indie rock more.

Metallica might well be my favourite band of all time - but I wish Lars Ulrich died in the bus crash. The metal world would have been better of losing that vile, narcissistic 'drummer' as opposed to Cliff.

Love to see Rihanna and Chris Brown burn in hell for all eternity.

Thom Yorke should just drop dead.

More later.

Metallica might well be my favourite band of all time - but I wish Lars Ulrich died in the bus crash. The metal world would have been better of losing that vile, narcissistic 'drummer' as opposed to Cliff.

Strong call. Reasonable too. Would love to punch the **** out of Lars, just for being a monumental ****head. It takes a lot to come out of SKOM looking like a bigger knob than Dave Mustaine, but Lars manages it very easily.

And if he died, Metallica might have been able to have a good drummer (and possibly not brought out continuous piles of s**t post Black - though that may require Bob Rock getting lynched too).

I know volcboy has half-mentioned her but Ke$ha needs to have a separate mention. Sounds like a drowning robot with the way she has autotuned her voice and not to mention the lyircs of her songs:eek:. Just **** off you talentless whore.

Others:
Skrillex - How on Earth do people find this good "music". Nothing more than a transformer mastrubating. Dubstep and autotune are destryoing music. Actually as a matter of fact, any dubstep artist or anyone that relies on autotune, *cough* *cough* Ke$ha to do their singing. Music needs a saviour.

Nicki Minaj - Can't believe she hasn't been mentioned, worse than Rihanna by a long way. Worse songs and beyond dog ugly.

Jason Derulo - Really should be sued for not only sampling songs in all of his songs, but by the way he butchered them.

I don't consider popstars musicians..

So for actual musicians who write and create original songs/music.

I absoloutely hate Jon Bon Jovi.

Add in also 360, Chad Kruger and that Jason DeRuleo copycat who dances on the Swisse vitamin ad

360, worst thing to happen to Australian music ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't consider popstars musicians..

So for actual musicians who write and create original songs/music.

I absoloutely hate Jon Bon Jovi.

Add in also 360, Chad Kruger and that Jason DeRuleo copycat who dances on the Swisse vitamin ad
Still better than Jason Derulo himself.

Yessir. One of my biggest public rants went off on some poor kid for forcing me to listen to some Aussie douchebag's hip hop CD. I hate Aussie rap/hip-hop more than anything... No, wait... I hate indie rock more.

Love to see Rihanna and Chris Brown burn in hell for all eternity.

Thom Yorke should just drop dead.

More later.

Awesome

don't see what the fuss is about her. horrible arse, face and music.

arse implants FTW!!!

all her commercial music just sounds like aqua re-recorded but some of the other stuff isnt bad. dungeon dragon with MM, moment for life, here verse on monster with kanye and jay z was massive.

hot chelle rae- ****ing gimps

madonna- wrinkled up old hag

hilltop hoods- hacks the bunch of them
bliss n eso

gay i meen guy sebastian

GaGa
One Direction
Justine Bieber
Rebecca Black
Amy Wineho ...oh wait

Basically any hack who uses image or controversy to fuel a career and stain the minds of all children growing up.

Andy Sixx.

No offense to Black Veil Brides fans. But how this guy is revered by his fans as a singer is beyond me. Monotonous, autotuned, flat range, an absolutely awful singer. Arrogant too: "this will be the best album of all time" (referring to their second album), "we don't make music for the ignorant" (refering to people who do not like them). Makes me cringe when they get awards for being the "best metal band". Only successful as a baby faced fangirl bait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back