ag6858

All Australian
May 2, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Roosters, Sydney FC, Aus cricket
Pretty simple game. I post a picture of a stadium and you have to try to guess it. I'll rotate between an Australian and an international ground.
First up:
tKC3QTI.jpg

Pretty simple game. I post a picture of a stadium and you have to try to guess it. I'll rotate between an Australian and an international ground.
First up:
tKC3QTI.jpg
Next up realise that the above uploaded to Google Image search finds straight up:
"Concord Oval
Stadium
Concord Oval is a rugby stadium in Concord, Australia. It is currently used mostly for rugby union matches, and it was used for eight matches during the 1987 Rugby World Cup. The stadium is able to hold 20,000 people and was opened in 1985" and the above pic from the Austadiums site.

Next up realise that the above uploaded to Google Image search finds straight up:
"Concord Oval
Stadium
Concord Oval is a rugby stadium in Concord, Australia. It is currently used mostly for rugby union matches, and it was used for eight matches during the 1987 Rugby World Cup. The stadium is able to hold 20,000 people and was opened in 1985" and the above pic from the Austadiums site.

Yeah I'm just banking on people being honest and not searching for it that way.

Yeah I'm just banking on people being honest and not searching for it that way.
You'll have to take your own pics or get them from a source not on the web - make anything a competition and someone will find a way to win it by any means.

Guess this from Google Maps satellite view: (Google search by image has no idea.)
Untitled_zps8e25824c.jpg

Or this from Google street view: (Google search by image won't help)
Untitled1_zps584efe05.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll have to take your own pics or get them from a source not on the web - make anything a competition and someone will find a way to win it by any means.

Guess this from Google Maps satellite view: (Google search by image has no idea.)
Untitled_zps8e25824c.jpg

The second one is easy. yankee stadium

Untitled_zps8e25824c.jpg

Waverley Park, say in the early 1970's ?.

Whitten Oval 1925

westernoval1925358if.jpg

One end of the ground definetly appears skinnier than the other, play there enough you would know how to play the pockets at that ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back