Prediction Name Your 3 players - 2016 starts Post 231

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbs and Judd - to take votes from each other with one falling 4 votes short of a Brownlow.
Daisy to bounce back and make AA selection this year.

Hendo - injury free season. Establishes himself as one of the best big forwards in the game (taking pressure of Caz/Jones)
Daisy - has a full preseason and is fully fit. If he gets back to his best the team will benefit enormously
Boekhurst - we NEED his pace & run. Hope he gets the opportunity to show that blistering speed

Ok. I've been thinking about this and the success behind 1995.

Judd, Carazzo and Simpson to dominate 2015 as they're looking at football mortality and want the ultimate success. There, I said it!

Only 3?!

Cripps & Menzel - Break out years I feel. Both will be some of the first selected by the end of the year

Gibbs & Yarran - entering the elite of the competition. I have a feeling when people talk about the best midfielders in the comp these two will be mentioned by the end of the year

Judd - C. JUDD 3 VOTES is bacccck. Watch him back at this best this season

Cripps I want to see a tough uncompromising style of football .
I would like to see him become a regular in the best 22

Yarran the world is you oyster do as you please . Will become the most elite ball mover and user in the afl followed by AA selection

Murphy because I know what his capable of if he can just get his confidence back and with players around him developing I think he can excel himself back up to the top echelon of players then we will be in the top 5 midfields in the compettion and with the spine we have we can become a real threat

Watson - 5th year, showed plenty of promise since playing up forward. Break out year ahead.

Yarran - Andrew McLeod 2.0

Judd Murphy Gibbs combo - For all the years they have been on the list together we haven't seen the 3 of them in full flight in the midfield for varying reasons. A big year from these 3 and finals will be well and truly within reach.

Bell - The Kouta Juddy hybrid is still my favourite to watch. When it all comes together, watch out!
Small preview of 2015?

Docherty - Flys under the radar outside of Carlton but not for much longer.
Cripps - What's not to like?​

Never noticed Simon White getting shitty with his hands out during Bell's first 2 goals in that video.

Stick that Jack Riewoldt attitude up your ass, idiot.

Watson - 5th year, showed plenty of promise since playing up forward. Break out year ahead.

Judd Murphy Gibbs combo - For all the years they have been on the list together we haven't seen the 3 of them in full flight in the midfield for varying reasons. A big year from these 3 and finals will be well and truly within reach.
OMG if only......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never noticed Simon White getting shitty with his hands out during Bell's first 2 goals in that video.

Stick that Jack Riewoldt attitude up your ass, idiot.

Yeah, I wish he'd play like all those other great forwards and stand still with his hands by his side..... Crazy forwards creating options.

He wasn't complaining after the first goal by any stretch, and in his defence, Belly kicking a goal from that position on his left foot with that ball drop is a low percentage shot. He was within his rights to at least question the option.

Overreaction territory.

If he was to dummy spit in the Fev/Richo mould, then I'd agree.

Only 3?!

Cripps & Menzel - Break out years I feel. Both will be some of the first selected by the end of the year

Gibbs & Yarran - entering the elite of the competition. I have a feeling when people talk about the best midfielders in the comp these two will be mentioned by the end of the year

Judd - C. JUDD 3 VOTES is bacccck. Watch him back at this best this season

Flagrant attempts to avoid the player limit. Flagrant.....

Don't see the point in naming the obvious ones, the established types

Keen to try and pick one of the others, the up n comers

Think Bell could step up further. If he can use it better I think his strength, size and running capacity are major plusses

Docherty should go to another level too

Touhy and Everitt also look like they're going to take their games to another level

Remove this Banner Ad

Back