Media Nanoscope and ClarkeMonies Betting: Odds are you'll win!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm richer

YOU BET AGAINST US!

Why wasn't I that smart?

It is funding for our trip to Vegas when the finals are on. I've been a Roy long enough to know when to bet against us!

Really should be Friday night. How do we know the simmer isn't betting :/?

I have requested okeydoke7 to ask whoever is Simming this season to either refrain from doing such a thing...It'd be easier if we knew who it was simming though...

$5 on the Wonders.
dJ8iYsU.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*strolls in* 5 each way on the the bloke in the corner to fall off his stool before the results are in.

Tag me next time nanoscope monies enterprises

There are strict rules on advertising for Betting agencies. Feel free to jump in this week eh.

Time now for the most important results of the round! The PAYOUTS!

67hyoigmyhw2kw43o465shzje.350x189x1.jpg

Round1payouts.png
After thirty bets were lodged for the first round we have three casualties and 5 particularly happy punters. Unfortunately for Wacky Tiger, BigJoeD and Dingster they all put it on the line on the wrong clubs. Wacky lost his bundle backing the never reliable Rats, while Joe lost it all on his own troops and Dingster went for the retirement fund risk and left empty handed.

Better news for ClarkeM, The Filth Wizard, Freakie, Beer n Skittles and the Wonders own SSwans2011 all loaded up their first kitty on the biggest odds of the round and walked away very happy campaigners. Each now sit pretty with $83 to bet with for Round 2.

As always we are happy to accept new punters onto our books, each new account starts with $10 to spend, with the rules posted on our openning post.

Odds for Round 2 will be released in the coming days! Remember, Money is fleeting, bet with Nanoscope Betting!

Last edited:

After thirty bets were lodged for the first round we have three casualties and 5 particularly happy punters. Unfortunately for Wacky Tiger, BigJoeD and Dingster they all put it on the line on the wrong clubs. Wacky lost his bundle backing the never reliable Rats, while Joe lost it all on his own troops and Dingster went for the retirement fund risk and left empty handed.

Better news for ClarkeM, The Filth Wizard, Freakie, Beer n Skittles and the Wonders own SSwans2011 all loaded up their first kitty on the biggest odds of the round and walked away very happy campaigners. Each now sit pretty with $83 to bet with for Round 2.

As always we are happy to accept new punters onto our books, each new account starts with $10 to spend, with the rules posted on our openning post.

Odds for Round 2 will be released in the coming days! Remember, Money is fleeting, bet with Nanoscope Betting!
Some would say unfortunately, I prefer to look at the brighter side. I no longer have to remember to come here and bet :)

How can my winnings be more than my kitty?

Is there an unknown tax in play

Some would say unfortunately, I prefer to look at the brighter side. I no longer have to remember to come here and bet :)

Ouch, I think...

How can my winnings be more than my kitty?

Is there an unknown tax in play

I thought you'd notice the misspell of your name...Let me check the sheet, somethings gone a bit odd somewhere, you SHOULD be on $12.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back