Podcast Nat Fyfe Radio Interview

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how two of the photos in the article required him to be shirtless.

Also that they managed to write an entire article by using an interview done with someone else, and added absolutely no newly sourced information, then put their own name on it like they're journalistic geniuses. Gotta love a bit of Kanye Hagdorn

Nat Fyfe averages .904 Brownlow votes a game. 2nd best ever behind Hayden Bunton, Graham Moss (3) Joel Selwood (4) Gary Ablett (5) Chris Judd (6)

Random proof-reading stat. After 2014, Nat Fyfe now best Brownlow vote per game average of all current players. pic.twitter.com/t57vq42UsH

from Patrick Keane on Twitter this morning.

Given how inconsistent the AFL are; after the huge kerfuffle of Fyfe being suspended, I reckon the umps/MRP will do their best to NOT get Fyfe suspended. I really hope he wins one.

Round One, Nat Fyfe single handily destroys Collingwood and is subbed at 3/4 time with 20 possessions and a goal to his name. Does not get a vote.

Round 23 and Matt Priddis plays his worst game for the season against the Gold Coast and mysteriously receives two Brownlow votes, the bare minimum required for the runner up to beat an ineligible recipient by one vote.

Kim Hagdorn came out publicly two weeks before the medal count and said that the AFL had gone into damage control knowing that Fyfe had won the medal and would be trying to do anything to save face following the Chris Grant and Corey McKernnan debacles in the past.

Suddenly the Eagles fans believe that Matt Priddis is a better player than Luke Hodge, Robbie Gray, Buddy Franklin, Travis Boak, Patrick Dangerfield, Josh P Kennedy or Scott Selwood.

Round One, Nat Fyfe single handily destroys Collingwood and is subbed at 3/4 time with 20 possessions and a goal to his name. Does not get a vote.

Round 23 and Matt Priddis plays his worst game for the season against the Gold Coast and mysteriously receives two Brownlow votes, the bare minimum required for the runner up to beat an ineligible recipient by one vote.

Kim Hagdorn came out publicly two weeks before the medal count and said that the AFL had gone into damage control knowing that Fyfe had won the medal and would be trying to do anything to save face following the Chris Grant and Corey McKernnan debacles in the past.

Suddenly the Eagles fans believe that Matt Priddis is a better player than Luke Hodge, Robbie Gray, Buddy Franklin, Travis Boak, Patrick Dangerfield, Josh P Kennedy or Scott Selwood.
I said this while the count was on because I'd recently re-watched the Collingwood game where the commentators were discussing if any player had gotten votes after being subbed at 3/4 time, and imagine if it cost him the Brownlow. It was mighty suspicious those last 2 votes Priddis received for being the worst player with the worst hairstyle on the park.

That 10000-post thread about Priddis on the eagles board begs to differ :p it's gone into part two now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back