Nathan Brown doesn't know our song!!!!?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm surprised at how much this has annoyed me. I'm not even a hardcore fan, but it's pissed me off.
I tried to let it go, but I'm still stewing over it. :p It just wreaks of someone who took loads of cash, but couldn't even be farked learning the song.

For those who don't know what happened: he was asked to sing the song on the Sunday World of Sport show (or whatever it's called) a couple of weeks ago, and for the bit that goes "if we're behind then never mind", he sang something like, "we're in tight, we just might..."

This is the same flog who allegedly had his number altered coz he was worried that the 7 looked too much like number 1, and he didn't number 1 getting his Brownlow votes by mistake :D

I'm surprised at how much this has annoyed me. I'm not even a hardcore fan, but it's pissed me off.
I tried to let it go, but I'm still stewing over it. :p It just wreaks of someone who took loads of cash, but couldn't even be farked learning the song.

For those who don't know what happened: he was asked to sing the song on the Sunday World of Sport show (or whatever it's called) a couple of weeks ago, and for the bit that goes "if we're behind then never mind", he sang something like, "we're in tight, we just might..."

This is the same flog who allegedly had his number altered coz he was worried that the 7 looked too much like number 1, and he didn't number 1 getting his Brownlow votes by mistake :D

Why not? :D

What annoys me is how it's impossible to sing along with at Etihad Stadium, I don't know if it's just sound reverberating in an enclosed stadium or actually a different playing speed, but it's almost impossible to sing it at the usual tempo. Good thing we the army are loud enough to overcome this distortion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back