Certified Legendary Thread Nathan Freeman Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

What I find funny is people writing Freeman off yet Collingwood offered him two years and us three. That's with all the medical tests and so on.

Brother spoke to a few physios who looked at Freeman the other week. They said the issue with him is he can't hit top speed anymore without having a strain as most of his hamstring has been weakened to a level where it's very susceptible.

Brother spoke to a few physios who looked at Freeman the other week. They said the issue with him is he can't hit top speed anymore without having a strain as most of his hamstring has been weakened to a level where it's very susceptible.

So Collingwood and StKildas physios are clowns then? I say you and your brother are full of s**t.

So Collingwood and StKildas physios are clowns then? I say you and your brother are full of s**t.

Not sure they are clowns but Nathan had surgery last year on his tendon and nerve near his hamstring. Do you research on the results after there is nerve damage.

I'm not sure you have played football but there is a big difference between running at full pace on a training track and running at top speed in a game.

Not sure they are clowns but Nathan had surgery last year on his tendon and nerve near his hamstring. Do you research on the results after there is nerve damage.

Yeah your right both profesional clubs got the results and just said * it we will still offer him good coin and multiple years. You are a clown.

Yeah your right both profesional clubs got the results and just said **** it we will still offer him good coin and multiple years. You are a clown.
Clearly our recruiters and medicos were hoovering up mountains of Jakey's Looney Dust at the time we handed Stringless Nate his golden ticket

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm not sure you have played football but there is a big difference between running at full pace on a training track and running at top speed in a game.
So he damaged his nerve did he? Seems like a long bow to draw

I've played more football than most and I know your full of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realize that physiotherapists in this country have a duty of confidentiality for their patients right?

He's been saying this in other places as well though for the past few days.

I'm personally a bit worried. I heard that Daisy had serious problems before Carlton drafted him. Seems to have been true. We had a medical staff that said Roberton was okay to play then missed nearly a full season of footy and nearly a career over the injury he got from playing on it. Our medicos have made a few errors of judgement, they make mistakes and miss stuff. If you look at a scan it's like diving water, it's going to based around what the injured player tells them and what they can see on scans. If collingwood wanted to unload an injured player and don't disclose it it is possible it slips through the cracks. Not saying he's right but there is a possibility.

I don't get why people shoot down a messenger straight away and go all defensive calling him a troll etc etc. Obviously everyone has an opinion or news and he has actually backed it up with an article.

Maybe our recruiters don't rate next year's draft and thought of we can fix this kid then we have a potential A grade midfielder on our books instead of an unknown pick in the 30's.

Time will tell who made the right call with regards to this. Up until then it's all discussion.

I don't get why people shoot down a messenger straight away and go all defensive calling him a troll etc etc. Obviously everyone has an opinion or news and he has actually backed it up with an article.

Maybe our recruiters don't rate next year's draft and thought of we can fix this kid then we have a potential A grade midfielder on our books instead of an unknown pick in the 30's.

Time will tell who made the right call with regards to this. Up until then it's all discussion.
Considering the messenger is claiming that medical staff employed/appointed by the club are giving out patient information to effectively random people I will most certainly take it with skepticism.

Considering the messenger is claiming that medical staff employed/appointed by the club are giving out patient information to effectively random people I will most certainly take it with skepticism.
Maybe his brother works in the same field and they were discussing patients, who knows. One thing is for sure. It will all play out over the next season or so on who got this trade right.

Maybe his brother works in the same field and they were discussing patients, who knows. One thing is for sure. It will all play out over the next season or so on who got this trade right.
He has said his brother is a physio before, but surely his brother would know better then to release information of high profile patients visiting the practice.

My cousin who eats heaps of pizza, was told from his local Italian restaurant chef, that due to the amount of pasta Petracca has eaten during his life, his ligaments in the knee have actually turned into spaghetti.
Yep; he's cooked.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back