0 contested marks
1 marks inside 50
1 clearance
1 inside 50s
0 rebound 50s
2 1%
0 bounces
1 Goal Assist

Fyfe looks like a combination of Burton (great mark/aerialist, endurance) and Steve Johnson (ability to make something out of nothing, bring others into the game/goal assists).

Some great marks in his first game. He was really good though with a few of his passes into the F50 - in both games. Really clean, well weighted kicks. Then of course we saw him create that goal out of nothing near the square - a great spin out of trouble and snap.

Looking very good :thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

may have just jumped Mora for being the best first year player (excluding barlow). Had a cracking game tonight.

That burst from the pack with incredible speed in the forward 50 was amazing. Really wanted him to finish off with a goal.

I think he'll be our first Rising Star nom for the year, which I hope will be soon!

I thought one of his most impressive acts was the one that was barely mentioned - when he charged back with the flight after one of their kickouts and managed to force a boundary throw in after leaping full stretch backwards into the marking contest.

Ok it wasn't as flashy as his marking or his burst through the pack but that's the sort of commitment that wins you football games.

That burst from the pack with incredible speed in the forward 50 was amazing. Really wanted him to finish off with a goal.

I think he'll be our first Rising Star nom for the year, which I hope will be soon!
Won't be this week unfortunately. Scully has it already.

Nathan Fyfe AFL Round 7 versus Brisbane

8 kicks
7 handballs
5 marks
0 Hitouts
0 FF
0 FA
1 tackles
1 goal
0 behinds

10 contested possessions
5 uncontested possessions
60% disposal efficiency
0 clangers
2 contested marks
0 marks inside 50
3 clearance
4 inside 50s
0 rebound 50s
2 1%
0 bounces
0 Goal Assist

Round 8 versus Collingwood

7 kicks
4 handballs
1 marks
0 Hitouts
1 FF
1 FA
3 tackles
0 goal
0 behinds

7 contested possessions
4 uncontested possessions
36% disposal efficiency
3 clangers
0 contested marks
1 marks inside 50
1 clearance
3 inside 50s
2 rebound 50s
1 1%
0 bounces
0 Goal Assist

Round 9 Versus Sydney

13 kicks
10 handballs
7 marks
0 Hitouts
1 FF
1 FA
5 tackles
0 goal
1 behinds

12 contested possessions
11 uncontested possessions
56% disposal efficiency
3 clangers
2 contested marks
2 marks inside 50
4 clearance
7 inside 50s
0 rebound 50s
1 1%
0 bounces
1 Goal Assist

:thumbsu: Hopefully a rising star nomination

I thought Morabito was going to be Freo's best out of all the national draftees but Fyfe is supurb. Will be at least top 5 in the Rising star award.

I thought Morabito was going to be Freo's best out of all the national draftees but Fyfe is supurb. Will be at least top 5 in the Rising star award.

Two yound players with very big upside there. Fyfe would have to be a chance for the award, not that I really care if he wins it or not. He is going to be excellent, and Mora will become dominant in my opinion. He has a nice aggressive edge to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back