Universal Love Nathan Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

From @Championdata on twitter:

CFgQhp4UsAAqAhQ.png

It really shows how much of a special once in a generation player Fyfe is given the amount of attention he's getting this week, even here in Victoria, for only his 100th game. Considering the other two milestones this week are Kane Corne's 300th (and retirement), and the other is Pendlebury's 200th (which has been so quiet I doubt even Pendles knows it's coming up).

I named my first cat Clive, my first dog Pav and I will most certainly be naming my first child Nat.
Pavlov the dog?

Welcome by the way...

I think that Nat could be more an Ablett Snr ( on field) as his carrier progresses. He is yet to get his 'man' body which he will in a year or two. His freak goal kicking is already evident. One on one marking needs no comment. When he starts exploding upwards in those big pack mark situations, he will definitely have the same aura. We all know he can play forward and he has a great goal sense. I really think his best is yet to come.

It may not be the best way to measure, but Fyfe currently sits at having the 3rd most brownlow votes per game (0.90), behind Graham Moss (0.95) and Haydn Bunton (1.04). Will he move to 2nd at the end of the year?

Were either of those other 2 playing during the time they were giving twice as many votes per game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the betting agencies has just announced on twitter that someone has outlaid $50 000 on Natty at $2.50 for the Brownlow.

Wish I had that much money :(

nattyfyfe3.jpg

Were either of those other 2 playing during the time they were giving twice as many votes per game?

Moss would have won his Brownlow during that period, but the website compensates for this by halving Brownlow votes won from 1976-77.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back