Toast Nathan Gordon

Remove this Banner Ad

brilliant when he came on. provided a strong lead up presence. played a lot like Azza did last year, when he was in form. when the game was in the balance, provided the spark we needed and essentially was a massive factor in us winning the game.

Ran 7kms in a quarter and a half, 3 goals, 7 touches, 3 marks and 4 tackles, 65 SC points.

McGuane, 4 disposals, 1 Mark and 0 tackles, 4 SC points from a full game.
Scaled down to 0... :oops:

This bloke is a great type - Quick, but awkward size to matchup on. Has smarts, has class... has IMPACT. Geez I dunno. Reasonable ceiling I would've thought??

Scaled down to 0... :oops:

This bloke is a great type - Quick, but awkward size to matchup on. Has smarts, has class... has IMPACT. Geez I dunno. Reasonable ceiling I would've thought??
Haven't really seen it yet but he's super strong mark overhead as well.

We have a dead set player with Gordo. Yeah, it was a qtr and a bit, but tipping this kid aint gunna die wondering now that he has been given his chance and barring any unforeseen circumstances will have the afl world talking about him sooner rather than later. Lets not forget this was game 2 of his career and he looked like he was playing game 100. Gotta luv kids that can come in and slot 3 without blinking an eye. Not to mention his kicks to the RIGHT position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks very likely. First crumbed goal since Andy Krakouer. Deserves to be in the side next week.

Ahhh great to see that Andy hasn't been forgotton by Richmond supporters. Great stuff. Bought a smile to my face :)

Looks very likely. First crumbed goal since Andy Krakouer. Deserves to be in the side next week.

Andrew is making his WAFL Seniors debut (since the 2010 WAFL Grand Final) today against South Fremantle. He had his first run for West Perth Reserves last week and got 26 possessions, 7 tackles, 5 inside 50s and 1 goal. So sounds like he is ready to go.

Also an article as well, see link below. The best part I reckon is where he thanks both Richmond and Collingwood :)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ntor-dayle-garlett-on-afl-20140418-zqw8x.html

Cheers.

Last edited:
Andrew is making WAFL Seniors debut (since the 2010 WAFL Grand Final) today against South Fremantle. He had his first run for West Perth Reserves last week and got 26 possessions, 7 tackles, 5 inside 50s and 1 goal. So sounds like he is ready to go.

Also an article as well, see link below. The best part I reckon is where he thanks both Richmond and Collingwood :)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ntor-dayle-garlett-on-afl-20140418-zqw8x.html

Cheers.
Loved AK at Richmond. Pity he had that indiscretion. Great bloke to have around the club! Beautiful hands. Best hands at the club since Maurice Rioli.

Good luck to him. I hope he has much success.

Loved AK at Richmond. Pity he had that indiscretion. Great bloke to have around the club! Beautiful hands. Best hands at the club since Maurice Rioli.

Good luck to him. I hope he has much success.

Thanks mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back